🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police kill another brother!

Lots of Blacks in Texas are related to me. I know you have never met any of my relatives or you wouldn't be alive to post. They kill racists like you and dump the bodies where nature destroys the evidence.

All you can do is talk tough and tell lies.

To admit your in a family of murderers is quite comical. I'll be at the Freeport Police department in Freeport, Texas this evening at six. If your "killer relatives" has the guts, I'll be waiting.
You just told a lie by saying you know my relatives. Like most convicts lying is habitual.

Killing feral white racists is not really murder. Its a community service.

We know you wont be anywhere near the Freeport Police department. You are afraid and you are a liar convict.
Damn...is he a convict too. How many white ex-cons are on this forum.

Another moron that doesn't know what a "convict" is. I bet you you're black too.
What did the felon say...must consider himself to be an ex-convict....lol, once a convict, always a convict.
He is talking semantics just like they do in prison.

To admit your in a family of murderers is quite comical. I'll be at the Freeport Police department in Freeport, Texas this evening at six. If your "killer relatives" has the guts, I'll be waiting.
You just told a lie by saying you know my relatives. Like most convicts lying is habitual.

We know you wont be anywhere near the Freeport Police department. You are afraid and you are a liar convict.

Another moron that doesn't know what a "convict" is. I bet you you're black too.
What did the felon say...must consider himself to be an ex-convict....lol, once a convict, always a convict.

That's exactly what all the morons think. Thanks for proving you're a moron.
Convicted felon...when did you ever become 'unconvicted'?

Ascelpias getting his ass kicked so he calls in back up and now they attack me because they have no other argument!

Hilarious!!
Fantasize much? I guess you perfected that quality while you were in prison.

Ascelpias getting his ass kicked so he calls in back up and now they attack me because they have no other argument!

Hilarious!!
You must be feeling stressed. No I dont need backup for you silly cave chimps. Nutz just knows you are an idiot like everyone else does.

No amount of backup could help you anyway. Especially if they're morons like Nutz.

You lost this debate at "facts are not truths".

Hilarious!!
You must be feeling stressed. No I dont need backup for you silly cave chimps. Nutz just knows you are an idiot like everyone else does.

No amount of backup could help you anyway. Especially if they're morons like Nutz.

No one needs help with you. You self mutilate every time you post. Facts do not equal truths. Sorry cave chimp.

Hilarious!!

No one needs help with you. You self mutilate every time you post. Facts do not equal truths. Sorry cave chimp.

A fact is a reality that cannot be logically disputed or rejected.

A truth on the other hand, is almost the opposite. Truths are those things that are not simply acknowledged, but must be discovered, or created.

Hilarious!!

A truth on the other hand, is almost the opposite. Truths are those things that are not simply acknowledged, but must be discovered, or created.
How did Piltdown man get disputed then? It was taught in American schools for 40 years before it became not a fact. :laugh:

Piltdown Man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Piltdown hoax is perhaps the most famous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated. It is prominent for two reasons: the attention paid to the issue of human evolution, and the length of time (more than 40 years) that elapsed from its discovery to its full exposure as a forgery."

"The Piltdown man hoax succeeded so well because, at the time of its discovery, the scientific establishment believed that the large modern brain preceded the modern omnivorous diet, and the forgery provided exactly that evidence. It has also been thought that nationalism and cultural prejudice played a role in the less-than-critical acceptance of the fossil as genuine by some British scientists.[7] It satisfied European expectations that the earliest humans would be found in Eurasia, and the British, it has been claimed,[7] also wanted a first Briton to set against fossil hominids found elsewhere in Europe, including France and Germany."

This is why you dont call facts truths until you actually know the truth.

Hilarious!!

How did Piltdown man get disputed then? It was taught in American schools for 40 years before it became not a fact. :laugh:

"The Piltdown hoax is perhaps the most famous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated. It is prominent for two reasons: the attention paid to the issue of human evolution, and the length of time (more than 40 years) that elapsed from its discovery to its full exposure as a forgery."

"The Piltdown man hoax succeeded so well because, at the time of its discovery, the scientific establishment believed that the large modern brain preceded the modern omnivorous diet, and the forgery provided exactly that evidence. It has also been thought that nationalism and cultural prejudice played a role in the less-than-critical acceptance of the fossil as genuine by some British scientists.[7] It satisfied European expectations that the earliest humans would be found in Eurasia, and the British, it has been claimed,[7] also wanted a first Briton to set against fossil hominids found elsewhere in Europe, including France and Germany."

Like I've done told your ignorant ass. Beliefs are not facts.

I know beliefs are not facts. I am the one that explained to you your facts are just really your beliefs.

Lots of Blacks in Texas are related to me. I know you have never met any of my relatives or you wouldn't be alive to post. They kill racists like you and dump the bodies where nature destroys the evidence.

He and that cave chimp Bullkurts are the only 2 convicts I know of.
There is grmapmurked, I believe SJ has spent a few weeks in jail...I think herewegoagain and a coule of others...basically, all of the outspoken racists...all convicts.

Convict? You might want to try again dickhead.

He and that cave chimp Bullkurts are the only 2 convicts I know of.
There is grmapmurked, I believe SJ has spent a few weeks in jail...I think herewegoagain and a coule of others...basically, all of the outspoken racists...all convicts.

Convict? You might want to try again dickhead.
So I am mistaken. I apologize.

I know beliefs are not facts. I am the one that explained to you your facts are just really your beliefs.

In order for you to explain something you must first understand it yourself.

I'm glad you finally got the point of the lesson. Good job convict!

Hell the point being you're a dishonest moron is something that's been known for quite a while now. The fact that you still insist on using the word "convict" inappropriately just reinforces the point.

Hell the point being you're a dishonest moron is something that's been known for quite a while now. The fact that you still insist on using the word "convict" inappropriately just reinforces the point.
Convicts lie just to hear themselves speak. They also tend to be dumb like you as well.

clearly not the case

ferguson and nyc are clear evidence that blacks, well leftist, can't tell the difference
Your glasses are foggy. Neither of the people in Ferguson or NYC needed to die. How did you miss that?
cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

you didn't miss that so you have to lie about it
That still doesnt it make it true.
but your 'assumption' is the truth?

you are correct, they didn't need to die, if those criminals hadn't attacked the police or didn't resist, they would, most likely, still be alive.

but they chose to be violent criminals and died b/c of their actions.

it is their faults that they died, no one else
No. I didnt make an assumption. i explained the truth. They were both murdered. It was not their fault they died. One was gunned down due to a timid white guy and the other was killed after being choked by feral white simians who decided he didnt need any medical attention.
you are the biggest and worst liar on usmb

congrats on that

You should be telling this to Political Chic.

Your glasses are foggy. Neither of the people in Ferguson or NYC needed to die. How did you miss that?
cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

you are correct, they didn't need to die, if those criminals hadn't attacked the police or didn't resist, they would, most likely, still be alive.

No. I didnt make an assumption. i explained the truth. They were both murdered. It was not their fault they died. One was gunned down due to a timid white guy and the other was killed after being choked by feral white simians who decided he didnt need any medical attention.

congrats on that
Hmmmm, another one who believes that opinion is fact.

congrats on that
Hmmmm, another one who believes that opinion is fact.
are you saying asslips isn't the biggest and worst liar on usmb?

what, you want the title?

Forum List

Back