🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police kill another brother!

Or maybe Black people in general know the difference between a legit shooting and a police sponsored killing.
clearly not the case

ferguson and nyc are clear evidence that blacks, well leftist, can't tell the difference
Your glasses are foggy. Neither of the people in Ferguson or NYC needed to die. How did you miss that?
cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

you didn't miss that so you have to lie about it
That still doesnt it make it true.
but your 'assumption' is the truth?

you are correct, they didn't need to die, if those criminals hadn't attacked the police or didn't resist, they would, most likely, still be alive.

but they chose to be violent criminals and died b/c of their actions.

it is their faults that they died, no one else
No. I didnt make an assumption. i explained the truth. They were both murdered. It was not their fault they died. One was gunned down due to a timid white guy and the other was killed after being choked by feral white simians who decided he didnt need any medical attention.

I know its not a challenge. I was just correcting your assumption that the murders were justified.

You haven't corrected squat. You did however prove that you are a dishonest punk.
I didnt say I corrected you squatting. I said I corrected your assumption that the murders were justified. Dont you know how to read?

I see you were up to the challenge after all. Congratulations.
There was no challenge. You are too dumb to mount a challenge.

Facts aren't truths..... that's what is dumb. pffftt
Only low intellect people believe facts are truth. Figures you would think that facts were truths.

Thats a justification not a truth. You convicts are easily confused.
they were cleared in court

proving you are wrong, in detail
That doesnt make it true especially when you consider the courts get stuff wrong all the time.
"all the time"

utter bullshit and lies
Yes all the time. Ask the people freed from prison due to DNA evidence exonerating them about that.
so what you should have said was something like; "Once in a blue moon", "once in a great while", "every now and then"

not "all the time"
No I said what I meant. If you need clarification ask me.

I thought you were talking about this case:

Cop Trying to Kill the Family Dog Kills Woman Instead In Front of her Husband and 4-year-old Son The Free Thought Project

Cop Trying to Kill the Family Dog, Kills Woman Instead, In Front of her Husband and 4-year-old Son

autumn-steele-shot-to-death-by-police.jpg

Do the police still take firearms training?

clearly not the case

ferguson and nyc are clear evidence that blacks, well leftist, can't tell the difference
Your glasses are foggy. Neither of the people in Ferguson or NYC needed to die. How did you miss that?
cleared in court, one didn't have enough evidence for a GJ and the other was cleared by a GJ

you are correct, they didn't need to die, if those criminals hadn't attacked the police or didn't resist, they would, most likely, still be alive.

No. I didnt make an assumption. i explained the truth. They were both murdered. It was not their fault they died. One was gunned down due to a timid white guy and the other was killed after being choked by feral white simians who decided he didnt need any medical attention.

Calling lies truths doesn't make it true.

The men in question (Brown, Martin) died....fact.
The men in question who died were the aggressors....fact.
The men that killed these men in question were cleared of any wrong doing through the course of jurisprudence......fact.

Saying these men in question were murdered..........lie.
Saying it was not their fault.....lie.
Saying Asclepias is intelligent....lie

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Was there a protest?

No, it never got that far. As soon as they were told the facts of the case, they went home.

So when someone says there was a protest forming they mean like...no protest?

Calling lies truths doesn't make it true.

The men in question (Brown, Martin) died....fact.
The men in question who died were the aggressors....fact.
The men that killed these men in question were cleared of any wrong doing through the course of jurisprudence......fact.

Saying these men in question were murdered..........lie.
Saying it was not their fault.....lie.
Saying Asclepias is intelligent....lie
2 out of 6 is a failing grade.

Do we need to create a forum to report every time a "brother" gets killed by a cop?
I think the grater point was about the protest forming and then properly disbanding when they found out the shooting was perfectly justified.

Was there a protest?

No, it never got that far. As soon as they were told the facts of the case, they went home.
Probably because the facts were actually believable.

Was there a protest?

Didnt watch the vid did you?
They marched to the police department and then dispersed after finding out the facts.
I know thats a novel concept to some blacks....

Was there a protest?

There was a large crowd that gathered at the scene and then later at the police station, they were all geared up to begin protesting. Then the facts of the case came out and they went home.

Was there a protest?

They marched to the police department and then dispersed after finding out the facts.

So they almost marched but didnt....and at the same time you say blacks dont listen to facts?

Even when they weigh the facts you act like they didnt want to deep down or something

Was there a protest?

There was a large crowd that gathered at the scene and then later at the police station, they were all geared up to begin protesting. Then the facts of the case came out and they went home.

So they listened to the facts? Are you sure they didnt just make up stuff because you know blacks...

Was there a protest?

So they almost marched but didnt....and at the same time you say blacks dont listen to facts?

Even when they weigh the facts you act like they didnt want to deep down or something
White people like the cave chimp Herewego are confused and illiterate.

Was there a protest?

Are you fucken stupid? They gathered at the apartment and "marched" to the police station.
Being reasonable,unlike most blacks,they understood the logic in the shooting and went home.
And shockingly enough Quanell X did the right thing and called for calm.
Kudos to him.

Was there a protest?

So they listened to the facts? Are you sure they didnt just make up stuff because you know blacks...

Blacks in Texas seem to listen to reason more than blacks up north.

Was there a protest?

White people like the cave chimp Herewego are confused and illiterate.

Says the negro who doesnt understand basic math.

Was there a protest?

Blacks in Texas seem to listen to reason more than blacks up north.
Blacks are the same in texas as they are anywhere else. i have relatives that live there.

Forum List

Back