Police Murder White Folks Too

Here's an idea: get rid of cops. Let's let a bunch of twisted murderous thugs run the place unchallenged, that would be much better. A bad decision made by an appointed officer of the law is much worse than larger problem of violent homicidal sociopaths killing and harming innocent people? No, you don't want that. Cops aren't the problem here.
So when innocent law abiding citizens are murdered by police it's not a police problem. I'm sure that makes perfect sense if you're completely stupid.
I must be stupid. And you are a self appointed genius. A few bad cops are criminals too, and let's ignore the totality of black on black murders. You are so much smarter than little ol me. Don't trip on that ego and hurt yourself.
A few bad cops? It isn't a matter of good or bad, it's about the culture policemen and the changing nature of the rules of engagement. These incidents happen with increasing frequency. Next time you get pulled over......I dare you to take even one hand off the steering wheel without permission.

Here's an idea: get rid of cops. Let's let a bunch of twisted murderous thugs run the place unchallenged, that would be much better. A bad decision made by an appointed officer of the law is much worse than larger problem of violent homicidal sociopaths killing and harming innocent people? No, you don't want that. Cops aren't the problem here.
So when innocent law abiding citizens are murdered by police it's not a police problem. I'm sure that makes perfect sense if you're completely stupid.
I must be stupid. And you are a self appointed genius. A few bad cops are criminals too, and let's ignore the totality of black on black murders. You are so much smarter than little ol me. Don't trip on that ego and hurt yourself.

"A few bad cops are criminals too, ...."

And sometimes wannabe cops. Until they are all prosecuted as if they were poor and black, your system displays no justice and the entire planet bears witness. If it helps, think of the cops who shoot unarmed or armed but nonthreatening citizens as Hilary getting away with lies supported by the authorities who refues to hold her accountable. It is the same afterall.

And sometimes wannabe cops. Until they are all prosecuted as if they were poor and black, your system displays no justice and the entire planet bears witness. If it helps, think of the cops who shoot unarmed or armed but nonthreatening citizens as Hilary getting away with lies supported by the authorities who refues to hold her accountable. It is the same afterall.
Bad cops are indefensible, what are bad blacks in poor back communities? We accept them as the norm? These creeps are the majority and surpass whatever outrages a few white cops perpatrate. Let's address real problems instead of exaggerated ones.

Bad cops are indefensible, what are bad blacks in poor back communities? We accept them as the norm? These creeps are the majority and surpass whatever outrages a few white cops perpatrate. Let's address real problems instead of exaggerated ones.

In many way society created it's own problems and refuses to confront them. You don't want to go anywhere near the real problems, which will get worse as the economy continues to fail in response to the societal cannibalization by the substantial people, but eventually it will all blow up in your disconnected little privileged face. I'm happy for you if thus far you have been able to avoid living in one of america's sacrifice zones. But it is now being rolled out onto society at large. Watch.

In many way society created it's own problems and refuses to confront them. You don't want to go anywhere near the real problems, which will get worse as the economy continues to fail in response to the societal cannibalization by the substantial people, but eventually it will all blow up in your disconnected little privileged face. I'm happy for you if thus far you have been able to avoid living in one of america's sacrifice zones. But it is now being rolled out onto society at large. Watch.
I appreciate cops, even the bad ones. Believe me. Rather than relish poor black culture and their brand of self destruction and self hate.I am appalled at this game. Let's end is this blame game on white cops, black culture and it's embrace of self loathing and hate is the real problem here.

Dear MaryL Maybe we can do similar.
Work with police unions to set up agreements similar to striking for safer work conditions.
Help officers enforce the policy not to work in any district unless the residents of that district
sign agreements to follow the laws, not to deliberately commit any crimes or invoke arrest,
to learn and follow police procedures, and to pay for any damages or costs if convicted of premeditated crimes.

(If crimes or abuses come from negligence or mental issues, those should be addressed separately hopefully in advance by addressing known risks or causes that would otherwise contribute, such as known patterns of abuse addiction or social disorders that could result in violations. Counseling could be required for such conditions, as well as agreements by legal guardians who sign to underwrite any costs of infractions if such persons cannot be held legally liable.)

If residents work with police to enforce agreements to follow laws and procedures, or to pay costs of violations instead of imposing this on taxpayers, then they could ask for tax reductions proportional to reduced crime rates, and invest resources into schools and health care instead of paying for prosecution and prisons with that taxmoney. They could run their districts similar to college campuses where they hire and fire their police personnel, and foster working relations with police and community residents to reduce mistaken identity and profiling issues.

If teachers and police demanded safer working environments by requiring residents to sign agreements to follow set rules, maybe we'd get somewhere.

MaryL if districts don't agree to follow laws but want to harbor drug addicts or known abusers, then they would only get cops working there who agree to police that type of environment. And they may end up with no police at all, as in Mexico where police give up and resign due to death threats, or with the hard core type who don't take any BS from anybody, but will act first and ask questions later.

Ok, we can do more to stop bad cops. But we really need to work harder to stop bad civilians hurting each other, because that tends to be a larger issue here. Bad cops are secondary, the prime issue is bad people of all colors exploiting or harming each other. Our focus should be on that, not soup de jour petty race issues the media paints it as .

Forum List

Back