Police Must Be Exhausted

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
" Police Must Be Exhausted "

* Reality Of Public Disposition *

After looking at a few cities for only the last two weeks , it makes me wonder if police are simply sick and tired of the constant crap , so much so that their outlook becomes insensitive and hostile to a point where they passively believe that abusing any stupid fuck they encounter is a public service .

In the military we called it being on the "ROAD" (Retired On Active Duty).
Some guys would get 18 months out...and cruise the rest of the way in...no sense risking a stripe.

If I were a cop right now...depending how far I was away from my pension would determine a lot.
Some of these departments are just not worth it unless you are under 18 months from retirement.
Anybody can ride 18 months.

" Career Changing Decisions "

* Detrimental Resisting Arrest Triggers *

They are in the wrong business if that is how they feel.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) may occur when a person is exposed to traumatic events. Persons so exposed may experience symptoms such as distressing memories of the event, avoidance of any reminders of the event, and physiological emotional difficulties. Police officers are often exposed to traumatic events, such as seeing abused children or dead bodies, severe assaults, and involvement in shootings, and are therefore at risk for PTSD. Such exposure can impair the mental well-being of officers and affect their ability to perform duties to the public. The potential long-term effects of PTSD in police officers may additionally lead to behavioral dysfunction such as substance abuse, aggression, and suicide. It is estimated that, on average, approximately 15 percent of officers in the U.S. experience PTSD symptoms. Unfortunately, it is not definitively known what the true scope of this problem is among police.

" Career Changing Decisions "

* Detrimental Resisting Arrest Triggers *

They are in the wrong business if that is how they feel.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) may occur when a person is exposed to traumatic events. Persons so exposed may experience symptoms such as distressing memories of the event, avoidance of any reminders of the event, and physiological emotional difficulties. Police officers are often exposed to traumatic events, such as seeing abused children or dead bodies, severe assaults, and involvement in shootings, and are therefore at risk for PTSD. Such exposure can impair the mental well-being of officers and affect their ability to perform duties to the public. The potential long-term effects of PTSD in police officers may additionally lead to behavioral dysfunction such as substance abuse, aggression, and suicide. It is estimated that, on average, approximately 15 percent of officers in the U.S. experience PTSD symptoms. Unfortunately, it is not definitively known what the true scope of this problem is among police.
And?

" A Riddle Of Proceed At Your Own Risk When Mishandling Potential Explosives "

* Edit Key Available To Correct Grammar *

I have had to due to health problems now cry me a river..
I am not understanding the sentence .

Are you now or were you at one time a police officer ?

" A Riddle Of Proceed At Your Own Risk When Mishandling Potential Explosives "

* Edit Key Available To Correct Grammar *

I have had to due to health problems now cry me a river..
I am not understanding the sentence .

Are you now or were you at one time a police officer ?
Why in the hell would I want to be a cop? I was a soldier the guys who have rules on who we can shoot....

" Military Occupation Specialty "

* REMF Or Front Lines *

Why in the hell would I want to be a cop? I was a soldier the guys who have rules on who we can shoot....
Were you engaged in actual armed combat and did you have to kill anyone or have you witnessed anyone dead or dying ?

" Arm Chair Quarterbacks "

* Evaluating Tolerance For Anxiety *

This thread is not about me, carry on...
When your comments indicate a lack of regard for emotional stress , it is relevant to determine the motivation from your level of understanding .

After looking at a few cities for only the last two weeks , it makes me wonder if police are simply sick and tired of the constant crap , so much so that their outlook becomes insensitive and hostile to a point where they passively believe that abusing any stupid fuck they encounter is a public service .
Boohoo
1592356797448.png

" Slush Funds To Help Themselves "

* Wrong Thread Topic *

What does a contrast in budgets between law enforcement versus education have to do with the demeanor of law enforcement as it encounters and deals with crime ?

* Probably Somewhere In The Neighborhood Of Do Nothing Financial Executives *

While private individuals struggle and rise or fall to make a living through free enterprise , the opportunist bureaucrats keep leeching the successors to load the public coffers , to line their own pockets and to sponsor pet projects that often do not include education .

Where is the moral outrage here ?

Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Superintendent John Henry remains the highest paid superintendent in the region this year with a salary of $406,484.

Statewide, seven Houston-area superintendents were listed among the top 20 highest paid.

" Slush Funds To Help Themselves "

* Wrong Thread Topic *

What does a contrast in budgets between law enforcement versus education have to do with the demeanor of law enforcement as it encounters and deals with crime ?

* Probably Somewhere In The Neighborhood Of Do Nothing Financial Executives *

While private individuals struggle to rise and fall to make a living , the opportunist bureaucrats keep loading the public coffers and their pockets for pet projects with ever growing taxpayer funds .

Where is the moral outrage here ?

Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Superintendent John Henry remains the highest paid superintendent in the region this year with a salary of $406,484.
Nothing really. I just liked the graphic.

It's really bad for cops right now. Officer Karen even had her McDonalds order messed up. Oh the pressure they have to endure. She didn't get her McMuffin, so it sould be understandable if she kills someone.

It's really bad for cops right now. Officer Karen even had her McDonalds order messed up. Oh the pressure they have to endure. She didn't get her McMuffin, so it sould be understandable if she kills someone.

Cops are worried about having their food poisoned or messed with. She used the mobile app so it would be wrapped and ready when she got there before they knew it was for a cop.
When they stalled her after seeing the uniform, she got scared they were doing it to fuck with her food.

You ever been someplace where you were scared to even get a meal from someone you didn't know personally?

I got some real issues with LE in this country and the way they do things, but I get why this lady was scared.

Cops are worried about having their food poisoned or messed with. She used the mobile app so it would be wrapped and ready when she got there before they knew it was for a cop.
When they stalled her after seeing the uniform, she got scared they were doing it to fuck with her food.

You ever been someplace where you were scared to even get a meal from someone you didn't know personally?

I got some real issues with LE in this country and the way they do things, but I get why this lady was scared.

She's paranoid, just like the other cops who said their drinks were poisoned. We don't need paranoid cops who think everybody is out to get them. That's how you end up with dead citizens for no reason. A paranoid person with a gun is not safe.

She's paranoid, just like the other cops who said their drinks were poisoned. We don't need paranoid cops who think everybody is out to get them. That's how you end up with dead citizens for no reason. A paranoid person with a gun is not safe.

I agree.

I'd be happy to let them all go home for awhile while we clear out the worst assholes, and then they can come back to work later, with no excuse for their bad attitudes.
All the bad guys would be dead.

Police morale has to be at an all-time low. I can't imagine what it must be like to risk your life everyday for low pay and have people sticking a cell phone in your face calling you pig, every time you try to do your job.

Forum List

Back