Police officer - doing his job

Sean Collier Dead: MIT Campus Police Officer Slain In Confrontation With Terror Suspects

s-SEAN-COLLIER-DEAD-large.jpg

Doing his job.

One of the sadder effects of the rw hate machine is that many have no respect for law enforcement and fire fighters. IOW, the very people who ran toward the explosions while civilians were running away.

I AM NOT SAYING civilians should not run away. And, as we know, SOME civilians did run toward the explosions. PLEASE DO NOT LIE about what I actually said.

Just saying that these people lay down their lives for us every single day, just as this young man did. We value football players more than we do law enforcement or firefighters.

It seems very sad to me that the killers will be remembered but this man will not.

Fuck man do you have to politize everything. Jerk

I have never seen you post a thank you thread for US Troops :cool:

Where in the world to you live? NYC police have a medium salary of around $60,000 and fire have a medium salary of around $50,000. These are fairly consistent with most major cities in the US, and they are not very high salaries considering the cost of living in most major cities.

It's median

not medium.

Yea, thanks. I was in a hurry and not paying attention.

"By comparison, the New York City police commissioner, Raymond W. Kelly, makes $189,700, and average annual pay for city police officers ranges from $43,062 for a cadet entering the academy to $90,829 for an officer with five and a half years on the job, including overtime and other earnings, according to Paul J. Browne, the department’s chief spokesman. In New York City, salaries for captains start at $108,342, and grow after four years to $135,524." http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/03/nyregion/03clarkstown.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

That's from a NY Times article on high police salaries in another New York town, Auditor. I've got a few friends who are Boston Police officers and they make well over $100,000 a year with overtime details. Your claim that police in New York only average $60,000 is hard to believe to be quite honest with you if a cadet going into the Academy is pulling down $43 thousand.

Last edited:
your claims of personal experience mean nothing

You adhere to lies here all the time

Sean Collier Dead: MIT Campus Police Officer Slain In Confrontation With Terror Suspects

Doing his job.

One of the sadder effects of the rw hate machine is that many have no respect for law enforcement and fire fighters. IOW, the very people who ran toward the explosions while civilians were running away.

I AM NOT SAYING civilians should not run away. And, as we know, SOME civilians did run toward the explosions. PLEASE DO NOT LIE about what I actually said.

Just saying that these people lay down their lives for us every single day, just as this young man did. We value football players more than we do law enforcement or firefighters.

It seems very sad to me that the killers will be remembered but this man will not.

hey jackwad,

go look at what the right had to say about Obamas speach at the memmorial

Oh, but that's different.

And, my op was not political.

And when did rw's ever do that in this thread, except in response to you idiots bringing their wages up? That's right... They didn't.

So, you say they did and that proves they didn't. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

All anyone with half a brain needs to do is read the first two pages of this thread to find the answer. You can't possibly be that stupid...Wait...

Acting like a spoiled little kid who doesn't get his way will not change what you wrote.

YOU said they do and that proves they don't.

Your words are right there. Own them. Take responsibility instead of ALWAYS running away from your own words.

GAWD.

You people never cease to amaze me.

So now campus police are "law enforcement"?

Are mall rent a cops law enforcement too?

Sean Collier, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer ... Collier had been with the campus police force ... a devoted cop ... a campus cop ... a young and eager police officer ... earned a degree in criminal justice ... the officer's death ...

What would you call him?

A pastry chef?

He's a campus cop. You know the ones that deal with drunk idiot college students and noise complaints and hand out parking tickets and track down late library books for a living.

When you were in college did you consider the campus cops law enforcement? No one I know ever did

He was an armed cop doing his job.

Period.

Saying that some of his duties or who he was employed by made him less a cop or less worthy is just stupid and indefensible.

GAWD.

You people never cease to amaze me.

What would you call him?

A pastry chef?

He's a campus cop. You know the ones that deal with drunk idiot college students and noise complaints and hand out parking tickets and track down late library books for a living.

When you were in college did you consider the campus cops law enforcement? No one I know ever did

He was an armed cop doing his job.

Period.

Saying that some of his duties or who he was employed by made him less a cop or less worthy is just stupid and indefensible.

You better watch I'll sic the campus cops on you.

I'll bet you're shaking in your boots huh?

Doing his job.

he wont if he cant get to say something about "rw's"......

Doing his job.

hey jackwad,

ok....so you are admitting that Dudley does indeed politicize just about everything he puts up?....

Doing his job.

He will not be forgotten he will be remembered for his caring and his courage....

police-prayer.jpg

hey jackwad,

Oh, but that's different.

And, my op was not political.

are you sure?......what did this mean?......

One of the sadder effects of the rw hate machine is that many have no respect for law enforcement and fire fighters.

did i not see "rw hate machine" in there?.....oh yea.....there it is....

Forum List

Back