Police officer - doing his job

Bottom line is - No amount of money pays for a life.

rw's quibbling over how much he was making when he was killed is -

blech

shabby doesn't begin to cover it.

Should a been a trillion zillion dollars not the 4 billion that passed? I don't get it. Emotions can't trump fiscal responsibility. To me these things are the most important things but how can they be discussed without cutting out other garbage. Nobody is really serious about it, dems or repubs. If they were it would have happened by now.

so you envy of his success and respect level?

I'm saying he makes a lot of money dingbat... Nothing more.

LOLOLOLOL

About rep - I think there's a way you can still neg rep me. Hope you can find it cuz my heart just breaks for your anguish. :cuckoo:

I was merely pointing out what a despicable prick you are for even insinuating people on the Right don't support Police, and Firefighters. And being related to one, and friends with many others, I know a lot more about them than the information stream in your OWS tent could possibly provide you. Dickhead.

blech

And when did rw's ever do that in this thread, except in response to you idiots bringing their wages up? That's right... They didn't.

Sean Collier Dead: MIT Campus Police Officer Slain In Confrontation With Terror Suspects

s-SEAN-COLLIER-DEAD-large.jpg

Doing his job.

One of the sadder effects of the rw hate machine is that many have no respect for law enforcement and fire fighters. IOW, the very people who ran toward the explosions while civilians were running away.

I AM NOT SAYING civilians should not run away. And, as we know, SOME civilians did run toward the explosions. PLEASE DO NOT LIE about what I actually said.

Just saying that these people lay down their lives for us every single day, just as this young man did. We value football players more than we do law enforcement or firefighters.

It seems very sad to me that the killers will be remembered but this man will not.

So now campus police are "law enforcement"?

Are mall rent a cops law enforcement too?

you idiots cut their pay whenever possible

Police and fire are some of the highest paid public employees you idiot. They pull in well over 100,000 in this area.

Where in the world to you live? NYC police have a medium salary of around $60,000 and fire have a medium salary of around $50,000. These are fairly consistent with most major cities in the US, and they are not very high salaries considering the cost of living in most major cities.

you idiots cut their pay whenever possible

Police and fire are some of the highest paid public employees you idiot. They pull in well over 100,000 in this area.

Where in the world to you live? NYC police have a medium salary of around $60,000 and fire have a medium salary of around $50,000. These are fairly consistent with most major cities in the US, and they are not very high salaries considering the cost of living in most major cities.

It's median

not medium.

GAWD.

You people never cease to amaze me.

Sean Collier, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer ... Collier had been with the campus police force ... a devoted cop ... a campus cop ... a young and eager police officer ... earned a degree in criminal justice ... the officer's death ...

What would you call him?

A pastry chef?

blech

And when did rw's ever do that in this thread, except in response to you idiots bringing their wages up? That's right... They didn't.

So, you say they did and that proves they didn't. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sean Collier Dead: MIT Campus Police Officer Slain In Confrontation With Terror Suspects

Doing his job.

One of the sadder effects of the rw hate machine is that many have no respect for law enforcement and fire fighters. IOW, the very people who ran toward the explosions while civilians were running away.

I AM NOT SAYING civilians should not run away. And, as we know, SOME civilians did run toward the explosions. PLEASE DO NOT LIE about what I actually said.

Just saying that these people lay down their lives for us every single day, just as this young man did. We value football players more than we do law enforcement or firefighters.

It seems very sad to me that the killers will be remembered but this man will not.

Fuck man do you have to politize everything. Jerk

GAWD.

You people never cease to amaze me.

Sean Collier, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer ... Collier had been with the campus police force ... a devoted cop ... a campus cop ... a young and eager police officer ... earned a degree in criminal justice ... the officer's death ...

What would you call him?

A pastry chef?

He's a campus cop. You know the ones that deal with drunk idiot college students and noise complaints and hand out parking tickets and track down late library books for a living.

When you were in college did you consider the campus cops law enforcement? No one I know ever did

and the right watns them paid less and fewer of them

Actually, TM...it's the Left that uses Police, Firefighters and Teachers as pawns every time someone calls for cuts to spending by government. Whenever cuts to overall spending are proposed, liberals who have love big government have figured out that if they accuse the cutters of wanting to deprive Police, Firefighters and Teachers that they can make those cuts so politically toxic that politicians are reluctant to vote for them.

The game that's played by big government backers is to respond to any and all calls for cuts by saying it WILL cause cops, firemen and teachers to be laid off. They also immediately shut down any programs that they think the public will miss...things like tours of the White House by school children and access to National Parks all the while refusing to touch the bloated and inefficient structures that are REALLY causing the problems with costs.

And idiots like YOU let them get away with it because your "hate" of all things conservative has you wearing blinders.

Last edited:

blech

So, you say they did and that proves they didn't. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

All anyone with half a brain needs to do is read the first two pages of this thread to find the answer. You can't possibly be that stupid...Wait...

Doing his job.

Fuck man do you have to politize everything. Jerk

hey jackwad,

go look at what the right had to say about Obamas speach at the memmorial

It's median

not medium.

Yea, thanks. I was in a hurry and not paying attention.

Forum List

Back