🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

here's your problem - you think every opinion is valid. when someone says that the confederate flag is not a symbol of racism what you have to remeber is that point of view has no merit and is invalid.

And here's your problem. For every person who believes it's not a symbol of racism they can equally conclude that your opinion has no merit and is invalid.
Looks like people with our opinion made an impact and now she is unemployed. What have people with your opinion done?

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"
Good. I'm glad the dumb bitch got fired.

So you oppose free speech and private property rights? When what YOU have in life is a result of a white person being forced to fund it for you, you don't respect what people have earned.

I dont mind you having your loser flag. However, i will not pay for you to fly it. Sorry.

The people who bitch about the confederate flag are the same people who burn, stomp, piss, and shit on the American flag and are protected under the first amendment.
I dont mind you having your loser flag. However, i will not pay for you to fly it. Sorry.

The people who bitch about the confederate flag are the same people who burn, stomp, piss, and shit on the American flag and are protected under the first amendment.
But we have to pay you to shit on the American flag or should every person doing so lose their welfare? Yes they should. We work to pay your benefits so if you burn stomp piss or shit on the flag we should cut your money. Glad we agree on the pay part.

The only flag I have ever pissed on is the confederate flag. No I never had to be on welfare like you have.
But we agree those who are should lose their pay. Thanks

the only thing we agree on is that you should get off welfare.

I'm glad it doesnt surprise you . That means you understand that intelligent people have less friends because they are smart enough to trim their circle..

You have hardly demonstrated an advanced level of intelligence in this discussion or virtually any other discussion you have participated in at this forum.

Your microcosm isnt a scientific representation either.

At no time did I ever claim what my circle of friends thought of the Confederate flag. In fact, I don't even know because I don't waste my time getting upset over a flag on someone's private property because it's none of my business. I'm not a delicate little snowflake like you. There are more important things in life than constantly dwelling on anger and hatred. You might want to give it a try some time.
You dont have enough credibility to be a judge on what an advanced level of intelligence consists of. You cant even figure out what the 1rst amendment means. :laugh:

As I pointed out.... everyone I know is not my friend. Obviously you are delicate and wilting under the strain of holding your position. Just admit you have no clue what you are talking about. It would be easier on you in the long run.

I fully understand the 1st Amendment. I also know that when people like you disagree with what someone says or does under it, you whine like little bitches and want to punish them for it.

I'm glad it doesnt surprise you . That means you understand that intelligent people have less friends because they are smart enough to trim their circle..

You have hardly demonstrated an advanced level of intelligence in this discussion or virtually any other discussion you have participated in at this forum.

Your microcosm isnt a scientific representation either.

At no time did I ever claim what my circle of friends thought of the Confederate flag. In fact, I don't even know because I don't waste my time getting upset over a flag on someone's private property because it's none of my business. I'm not a delicate little snowflake like you. There are more important things in life than constantly dwelling on anger and hatred. You might want to give it a try some time.
DAMN

But we have to pay you to shit on the American flag or should every person doing so lose their welfare? Yes they should. We work to pay your benefits so if you burn stomp piss or shit on the flag we should cut your money. Glad we agree on the pay part.

The only flag I have ever pissed on is the confederate flag. No I never had to be on welfare like you have.

Except I'm not on it moron.

You dont have enough credibility to be a judge on what an advanced level of intelligence consists of. You cant even figure out what the 1rst amendment means. :laugh:

I'm not wasting any further time with you. There's an old saying that goes "Never argue with an idiot; onlookers might not be able to tell the difference."

If you want to revel in your own ignorance and put it on display for everyone to see that's your prerogative. It doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever. At the end of the day I'm still going to be right and you're going to be wrong regardless of what you erroneously believe.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"

So you oppose free speech and private property rights? When what YOU have in life is a result of a white person being forced to fund it for you, you don't respect what people have earned.
I oppose people that have guns and legal authority to kill being racists and supporting enslavement. Your other comment is a ridiculous projection of your current status in life.

The only thing we can agree on is that there isn't a damn thing you can or would ever try to do to the one I fly.

I dont believe you and dont bother trying your best to convince me. :laugh:

I'm not wasting any further time with you. There's an old saying that goes "Never argue with an idiot; onlookers might not be able to tell the difference."

If you want to revel in your own ignorance and put it on display for everyone to see that's your prerogative. It doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever. At the end of the day I'm still going to be right and you're going to be wrong regardless of what you erroneously believe.
I'm glad you understand you have nothing to gain by further embarrassing yourself by demonstrating you dont know anything about the first amendment.

I oppose people that have guns and legal authority to kill being racists and supporting enslavement. Your other comment is a ridiculous projection of your current status in life.

I already knew the answer to the question and wanted to see if you'd lie about the truth.
The comment was a description of the typical one of your kind. 1 in every 3 1/2 of your kind is on food stamps. That's not projection about me, it's truth about those like you, boy.

I dont believe you and dont bother trying your best to convince me. :laugh:
Don't give a shit what you believe.

You sound pussy whipped, boy.

You sound pussy whipped, boy.

He's not pussy whipped, he's just a pussy.

here's your problem - you think every opinion is valid. when someone says that the confederate flag is not a symbol of racism what you have to remeber is that point of view has no merit and is invalid.

And here's your problem. For every person who believes it's not a symbol of racism they can equally conclude that your opinion has no merit and is invalid.
no, they can't. the flag is a symbol of racism. racists use it as their flag. when it was first flown it was flown in support of racism and slavery.

this isn't a matter of opinion. it is fact. the confederate flag is a racist symbol. no ogher point of view is valid

The only thing we can agree on is that there isn't a damn thing you can or would ever try to do to the one I fly.

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it. :cool-45:

no, they can't. the flag is a symbol of racism. racists use it as their flag. when it was first flown it was flown in support of racism and slavery.

this isn't a matter of opinion. it is fact. the confederate flag is a racist symbol. no ogher point of view is valid

For every person who believes it's not a symbol of racism they can equally conclude that your opinion has no merit and is invalid.

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it.

Your disagreement is a sign of fear knowing that you wouldn't make the mistake of trying. Step up boy, it's flying and there isn't a fucking thing a negroid like you can do about it.

I already knew the answer to the question and wanted to see if you'd lie about the truth.
The comment was a description of the typical one of your kind. 1 in every 3 1/2 of your kind is on food stamps. That's not projection about me, it's truth about those like you, boy.
I know you already knew the answer. Thats why i pointed out your projection of your current status in life.

Forum List

Back