🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

You can't point out something that isn't true. Your people, as a proportion of your population, use it far more than any other race. It's because you keep having bastard children. How sad it is for you to know that a white person is more responsible for supporting blacks than blacks themselves? You negroids have affirmative action and still can't make it as good as white people.
I agree I cant point out something thats not true. Thats why I pointed out the truth of you being on welfare and living in a trailer park.

You keep stating lies about me. Someone should explain to you that you don't have to lie because you're black. You can tell the truth.
Stop trying to convince me welfare stricken person. I dont believe you. Give it a rest mottled pink boy.

I don't need to convince a negroid like you of anything. I know the truth and all you do is run your dick sucker. Whether or not you agree has as much value as shit in your or another negroids back yard. NONE whatsoever.
Youre still trying to convince me and I am not going for it. Obviously you are desperate to impress me. Its not working though.

I only do things of value and since you're nothing more than a 2nd rate negroid, impressing you serves no purpose, therefore, no effort has been or will ever be made to lower myself to your sub human level.

Bring it to me so I can take a good, long, bowel relieving, dump on it. We both know all you would do is turn a mottled pink. :cool-45:

I agree I cant point out something thats not true. Thats why I pointed out the truth of you being on welfare and living in a trailer park.

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it. :cool-45:

Are these all examples of this superior level of intelligence you speak of?

It's the ramblings of a coward.
Says the guy thats afraid to show up with his loser flag. :laugh:

Says the guy that says he'd shit on it while I'm still looking at it flying.

You keep stating lies about me. Someone should explain to you that you don't have to lie because you're black. You can tell the truth.
Stop trying to convince me welfare stricken person. I dont believe you. Give it a rest mottled pink boy.

I don't need to convince a negroid like you of anything. I know the truth and all you do is run your dick sucker. Whether or not you agree has as much value as shit in your or another negroids back yard. NONE whatsoever.
Youre still trying to convince me and I am not going for it. Obviously you are desperate to impress me. Its not working though.

I only do things of value and since you're nothing more than a 2nd rate negroid, impressing you serves no purpose, therefore, no effort has been or will ever be made to lower myself to your sub human level.
:laugh:

:lmao:

Bring it to me so I can take a good, long, bowel relieving, dump on it. We both know all you would do is turn a mottled pink. :cool-45:

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it. :cool-45:

That means you were afraid to bring it to me if its still flying.
laugh.gif

All those years of affirmative action and you blacks still can't compete with whites. You get a 100 meter head start in a race and still finish 2nd out of 2.

laugh.gif

It means you are afraid to come and take it down so it's still flying.

All those years of affirmative action and you blacks still can't compete with whites. You get a 100 meter head start in a race and still finish 2nd out of 2.
You guys have a head start of 350 years of white only affirmative action, Jim Crow and ownership of all the resources and you are still on welfare.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I told you it was safe in your yard. My instructions to you were to bring it to me. You were rightly afraid to do so.
laugh.gif

You guys have a head start of 350 years of affirmative action and ownership of all the resources and you are still on welfare.
laugh.gif

I'm not 350 years old.

1 in 3 1/2 of you negroids use food stamps. Compare that to 1 in 13 whites. If you understand proportions, that will make sense to you.

laugh.gif

I told you it was safe in your yard. My instructions to you were to bring it to me. You were rightly afraid to do so.
laugh.gif

My instructions to you were to come and get it, Kunta. Be a good little boy and do what the white man tells you.

You guys have a head start of 350 years of affirmative action and ownership of all the resources and you are still on welfare.
laugh.gif

I'm not 350 years old.

1 in 3 1/2 of you negroids use food stamps. Compare that to 1 in 13 whites. If you understand proportions, that will make sense to you.
You dont have to be 350 years old. Your ancestors had a head start which gives you a head start yet you are still on welfare. What gives? :dunno:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My instructions to you were to come and get it, Kunta. Be a good little boy and do what the white man tells you.
I dont visit trailer parks. If you are too frightened to bring it to me then you and your flag are safe like I already told you.

i guaranteeee ya...any cop on that force could fly a blm flag, a communist flag, a picture of Stalin, Mao or the head of isis without getting fired.

Political Correctness Rules!

Good. I'm glad the dumb bitch got fired.

So you don't believe in the First Amendment?
Some people believe in the first amendment until they feel offended, then all bets are off. I don't like that flag myself, had a couple of ancestors die on the yankee end of things but the first amendment protects their right to have that flag.
Not if they are a cop. That should be obvious. You cant have cops that support stuff like Nazi's, the KKK, and other hate groups. Its a conflict of interest.

What hate group is she supporting? Where is your evidence?
The loser confederates. She is supporting traitors that wanted to keep people enslaved. Thats a hate group.

Plantation owners did not hate their servants....that is ridiculous and most slaves revered the mastah....the black servants back then were much better off than the majority of negroes today.....on the dole, living in crime and drug infested neighborhoods....get shot down in the streets like a mad dog if they forget and wear the wrong colors.

Not even to mention how much better off than their cousins they left behind in Africa....where they died of starvation and disease(still do) were enslaved by their own chiefs, at the mercy of wild animals etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

No wonder none of them ever wanted to go back....no matter how they holla bout dat evil white man bossing them around.

Last edited:
i guaranteeee ya...any cop on that force could fly a blm flag, a communist flag, a picture of Stalin, Mao or the head of isis without getting fired.

what group would any of those flags be a symbol of hatred and oppression towards?

he didnt go to jail. he wasnt fined or censored.
the former officer's first amendment rights were not infringed upon
No, he only lost hsi job due to the Stalinist tactics of racists that cant tolerate the existence of other people different from him, jack ass.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"

I think this threads been up dozens of times, but my first thought is, if that goofy broad gets off on confederate flags& nazi memorabilia than so be it.

Last edited:

what group would any of those flags be a symbol of hatred and oppression towards?
The Confederate Naval jack is no more racist than the Tooth Fairy, idiot.
yes, it is. from the first day it was flown it has been a symbol racism and oppression

Forum List

Back