🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

no, there was never a confederate nation.

Lol, wow, the Force of Stupidity is strong with this one. Nations were in negotiations with the Confederacy and had representatives sent to it.

You are a retarded jack ass.

secondly, every single person that fought under that flag fought to preserve the institution of slavery.

No, they did not. They fought to protect themselves from my ancestors that helped to burn the South to the ground.

it was and always has been a symbol of racism and oppression

In your ignorant and irredeemable opinion.

The people who bitch about the confederate flag are the same people who burn, stomp, piss, and shit on the American flag and are protected under the first amendment.

bull.

a local pastor who did no such thing reported the incident in good conscience.

dumbos may consider it not none of their business but in fact it is the business of the people.

The flag is visible in a Google Earth search of the home’s address, which investigators confirmed.

Cotriss received a termination letter, which reasoned that she had been “engaging in conduct on or off duty, which has a tendency to destroy public respect for the employee, or the department, or destroys confidence.”

“I was shocked at her obliviousness regarding the confederate flag,” Pastor Lee Jenkins, of Eagles Nest Church, told WSBTV.

Jenkins, who alerted Roswell PD Chief Grant, is proud of the way the situation was handled.

The people who bitch about the confederate flag are the same people who burn, stomp, piss, and shit on the American flag and are protected under the first amendment.

bull.

a local pastor who did no such thing reported the incident in good conscience.

dumbos may consider it not none of their business but in fact it is the business of the people.

The flag is visible in a Google Earth search of the home’s address, which investigators confirmed.

Cotriss received a termination letter, which reasoned that she had been “engaging in conduct on or off duty, which has a tendency to destroy public respect for the employee, or the department, or destroys confidence.”

“I was shocked at her obliviousness regarding the confederate flag,” Pastor Lee Jenkins, of Eagles Nest Church, told WSBTV.

Jenkins, who alerted Roswell PD Chief Grant, is proud of the way the situation was handled.

So anyone who wants to fly that confederate flag? Do it. It's just a fucking piece of cloth!

So you don't believe in the First Amendment?
Some people believe in the first amendment until they feel offended, then all bets are off. I don't like that flag myself, had a couple of ancestors die on the yankee end of things but the first amendment protects their right to have that flag.
Not if they are a cop. That should be obvious. You cant have cops that support stuff like Nazi's, the KKK, and other hate groups. Its a conflict of interest.

What hate group is she supporting? Where is your evidence?
The loser confederates. She is supporting traitors that wanted to keep people enslaved. Thats a hate group.

Plantation owners did not hate their servants....that is ridiculous and most slaves revered the mastah....the black servants back then were much better off than the majority of negroes today.....on the dole, living in crime and drug infested neighborhoods....get shot down in the streets like a mad dog if they forget and wear the wrong colors.

Not even to mention how much better off than their cousins they left behind in Africa....where they died of starvation and disease(still do) were enslaved by their own chiefs, at the mercy of wild animals etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

No wonder none of them ever wanted to go back....no matter how they holla bout dat evil white man bossing them around.
You expressed yourself like an uneducated idiot with your first sentence so I didnt bother reading the rest.

i guaranteeee ya...any cop on that force could fly a blm flag, a communist flag, a picture of Stalin, Mao or the head of isis without getting fired.

Political Correctness Rules!
I disagree. Only the one with a picture of Stalin would and should get him fired.

How could anyone have respect for that police department when it tramples freedom like that?

he didnt go to jail. he wasnt fined or censored.
the former officer's first amendment rights were not infringed upon
No, he only lost hsi job due to the Stalinist tactics of racists that cant tolerate the existence of other people different from him, jack ass.
Tough shit. If flying the flag is more important then she has plenty of time now to do so.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"

I think this threads been up dozens of times, but my first thought is, if that goofy broad gets off on confederate flags& nazi memorabilia than so be it.
She was a cop. She can do it all she likes now that she is unemployed. I wouldnt care if she painted her entire house to look like a confederate flag.

Imaging the hell democrats would be raising if a muslim employee was fired for flying a star and crescent or other islamic flag. Obama would probably get involved in that outrageous act of a muslim having his civil rights violated.
Why would that be an issue? It would be just like flying the christian flag.

The Confederate Naval jack is no more racist than the Tooth Fairy, idiot.
yes, it is. from the first day it was flown it has been a symbol racism and oppression
No, you idiot, it was a symbol of a nations navy.
no, there was never a confederate nation.

secondly, every single person that fought under that flag fought to preserve the institution of slavery.

it was and always has been a symbol of racism and oppression

You could probably find racism and oppression under many flags of the world, including the American flag. There will probably come a time when it will be politically incorrect to fly the stars and stripes. And the way things are going, that time won't be too long from now.
Thats actually a pretty good idea.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" Telling.

The only freedom that was trampled was the officers but this is the kind of oppressive totalitarian regime we live under today.

Welcome to the Fourth Reich.

Says the guy that says he'd shit on it while I'm still looking at it flying.
That means you were afraid to bring it to me if its still flying.
laugh.gif

It means you are afraid to come and take it down so it's still flying.
I told you it was safe in your yard. My instructions to you were to bring it to me. You were rightly afraid to do so.
laugh.gif

My instructions to you were to come and get it, Kunta. Be a good little boy and do what the white man tells you.
I dont visit trailer parks. If you are too frightened to bring it to me then you and your flag are safe like I already told you.

Sounds like you're too busy collecting food stamps to come and do anything about it.

Again, be a good little BOY and do what you're told.

I only do things of value and since you're nothing more than a 2nd rate negroid, impressing you serves no purpose, therefore, no effort has been or will ever be made to lower myself to your sub human level.
:laugh:

:lmao:

All those years of affirmative action and you blacks still can't compete with whites. You get a 100 meter head start in a race and still finish 2nd out of 2.
You guys have a head start of 350 years of affirmative action and ownership of all the resources and you are still on welfare.
laugh.gif

I'm not 350 years old.

1 in 3 1/2 of you negroids use food stamps. Compare that to 1 in 13 whites. If you understand proportions, that will make sense to you.
You dont have to be 350 years old. Your ancestors had a head start which gives you a head start yet you are still on welfare. What gives? :dunno:

Are you saying my ancestors have been here for 350 years?

You claim your people are so smart yet they were held in slavery by a people you claim are not intelligent. What gives? That's why I say your kind could receive 1000 years of affirmative action and still not be any better. Even after 250 years of slavery it took white people to free you, not yourselves. Now, you continue to enslave yourselves by expecting to be taken care of again.

Forum List

Back