🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

here's your problem - you think every opinion is valid. when someone says that the confederate flag is not a symbol of racism what you have to remeber is that point of view has no merit and is invalid.

And here's your problem. For every person who believes it's not a symbol of racism they can equally conclude that your opinion has no merit and is invalid.
no, they can't. the flag is a symbol of racism. racists use it as their flag. when it was first flown it was flown in support of racism and slavery.

this isn't a matter of opinion. it is fact. the confederate flag is a racist symbol. no ogher point of view is valid

Since you're not valid as a human being, your opinion is invalid.

I dont mind you having your loser flag. However, i will not pay for you to fly it. Sorry.

The only flag I have ever pissed on is the confederate flag. No I never had to be on welfare like you have.
But we agree those who are should lose their pay. Thanks

the only thing we agree on is that you should get off welfare.

The only thing we can agree on is that there isn't a damn thing you can or would ever try to do to the one I fly.

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it.

Your disagreement is a sign of fear knowing that you wouldn't make the mistake of trying. Step up boy, it's flying and there isn't a fucking thing a negroid like you can do about it.
Bring it to me so I can take a good, long, bowel relieving, dump on it. We both know all you would do is turn a mottled pink. :cool-45:

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"
Good. I'm glad the dumb bitch got fired.

So you oppose free speech and private property rights? When what YOU have in life is a result of a white person being forced to fund it for you, you don't respect what people have earned.
I oppose people that have guns and legal authority to kill being racists and supporting enslavement. Your other comment is a ridiculous projection of your current status in life.

I already knew the answer to the question and wanted to see if you'd lie about the truth.
The comment was a description of the typical one of your kind. 1 in every 3 1/2 of your kind is on food stamps. That's not projection about me, it's truth about those like you, boy.
I know you already knew the answer. Thats why i pointed out your projection of your current status in life.

You can't point out something that isn't true. Your people, as a proportion of your population, use it far more than any other race. It's because you keep having bastard children. How sad it is for you to know that a white person is more responsible for supporting blacks than blacks themselves? You negroids have affirmative action and still can't make it as good as white people.

But we agree those who are should lose their pay. Thanks

The only thing we can agree on is that there isn't a damn thing you can or would ever try to do to the one I fly.

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it.

Your disagreement is a sign of fear knowing that you wouldn't make the mistake of trying. Step up boy, it's flying and there isn't a fucking thing a negroid like you can do about it.
Bring it to me so I can take a good, long, bowel relieving, dump on it. We both know all you would do is turn a mottled pink. :cool-45:

You'd turn yellow but your sorry ass is so black it's the only way you can hide that streak down your back.

Good. I'm glad the dumb bitch got fired.

So you oppose free speech and private property rights? When what YOU have in life is a result of a white person being forced to fund it for you, you don't respect what people have earned.
I oppose people that have guns and legal authority to kill being racists and supporting enslavement. Your other comment is a ridiculous projection of your current status in life.

I already knew the answer to the question and wanted to see if you'd lie about the truth.
The comment was a description of the typical one of your kind. 1 in every 3 1/2 of your kind is on food stamps. That's not projection about me, it's truth about those like you, boy.
I know you already knew the answer. Thats why i pointed out your projection of your current status in life.

You can't point out something that isn't true. Your people, as a proportion of your population, use it far more than any other race. It's because you keep having bastard children. How sad it is for you to know that a white person is more responsible for supporting blacks than blacks themselves? You negroids have affirmative action and still can't make it as good as white people.
I agree I cant point out something thats not true. Thats why I pointed out the truth of you being on welfare and living in a trailer park.

here's your problem - you think every opinion is valid. when someone says that the confederate flag is not a symbol of racism what you have to remeber is that point of view has no merit and is invalid.

And here's your problem. For every person who believes it's not a symbol of racism they can equally conclude that your opinion has no merit and is invalid.
no, they can't. the flag is a symbol of racism. racists use it as their flag. when it was first flown it was flown in support of racism and slavery.

this isn't a matter of opinion. it is fact. the confederate flag is a racist symbol. no ogher point of view is valid

For every person who believes it's not a symbol of racism they can equally conclude that your opinion has no merit and is invalid.
they might - but again that opinion is not valid. there are not facts to support it. there are plenty that contradict it.

some things are facts. one of those is that the confederate flag is a symbol of racists and hate. it's a fact. it cannot be argued with or put up for an opinion poll.

claiming it isn't a symbol of racism is like claiming water isn't wet.

You'd turn yellow but your sorry ass is so black it's the only way you can hide that streak down your back.
Stop stalling and bring your flag. Talking tough on the internet may make you feel brave but practically everyone knows how terrified you would be in person. :laugh:

they might - but again that opinion is not valid.

You disagreeing does not merely make it so.

there are not facts to support it. there are plenty that contradict it.

some things are facts. one of those is that the confederate flag is a symbol of racists and hate. it's a fact. it cannot be argued with or put up for an opinion poll.

You have no evidence that the millions of people who own Confederate flags are all racists.

Did you take a poll that we don't know about?

I agree I cant point out something thats not true. Thats why I pointed out the truth of you being on welfare and living in a trailer park.

You keep stating lies about me. Someone should explain to you that you don't have to lie because you're black. You can tell the truth.

You have no evidence that the millions of people who own Confederate flags are all racists.

Thats not really the point. The point is that the flag stood for enslavement.

You keep stating lies about me. Someone should explain to you that you don't have to lie because you're black. You can tell the truth.
Stop trying to convince me welfare stricken person. I dont believe you. Give it a rest mottled pink boy.

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it. :cool-45:

Are these all examples of this superior level of intelligence you speak of?

Stop stalling and bring your flag. Talking tough on the internet may make you feel brave but practically everyone knows how terrified you would be in person. :laugh:

Saying you would do to my flag what be both know you wouldn't get far enough along doing may make you sound big to your fellow negroids but it doesn't impress me, boy.

i don't care if they are all racists or not - the flag is a symbol of racism and hate. it always has been.

and it's not my disagreement that makes the opinion that the confederate rag is a symbol of racism invalid. reality does that.

Stop trying to convince me welfare stricken person. I dont believe you. Give it a rest mottled pink boy.

I don't need to convince a negroid like you of anything. I know the truth and all you do is run your dick sucker. Whether or not you agree has as much value as shit in your or another negroids back yard. NONE whatsoever.

I disagree. If you were in front of me I would take your flag and shit on it and then dare you to say something about it. :cool-45:

No. Give me someone intelligent to talk to and I will show you. I tend to talk down to the level of the person I am conversing with. Its the best way to communicate. Life tip.

It's the ramblings of a coward.

I don't need to convince a negroid like you of anything. I know the truth and all you do is run your dick sucker. Whether or not you agree has as much value as shit in your or another negroids back yard. NONE whatsoever.
Youre still trying to convince me and I am not going for it. Obviously you are desperate to impress me. Its not working though.

No. Give me someone intelligent to talk to and I will show you. I tend to talk down to the level of the person I am conversing with. Its the best way to communicate. Life tip.

You've claimed you'd do something that both of us know you could never do. An intelligent person wouldn't make claims he knows would result in consequences he wouldn't be able to handle.

It's the ramblings of a coward.
Says the guy thats afraid to show up with his loser flag. :laugh:

Forum List

Back