🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

Not its a battle between my tax dollars supporting a racist public servant and we're chosing to opt out!! Its a job Taz, you don't like it, you don't like certain segments of the public, find another job....you guys act as though these people have signed up for the military and can't get out as quickly....its a job, paid for by tax payers, of all colors.

Where is your evidence that she's racist?

you cannot seriously be asking that

Are you going to answer the question or not?
she flew the confederate flag, an internationally recognized symbol of racism

For every person who says the flag is a symbol of racism I can find you one who doesn't think that. That is the crux of the matter here. This is a battle between civil rights and political correctness.

You must not be polling the right people then. Every single person I know thinks its racist.

Birds of a feather flock together.
I flock with very few people however, I know more people than the average person.

Not its a battle between my tax dollars supporting a racist public servant and we're chosing to opt out!! Its a job Taz, you don't like it, you don't like certain segments of the public, find another job....you guys act as though these people have signed up for the military and can't get out as quickly....its a job, paid for by tax payers, of all colors.

Her confederate flag.

What racist symbol was she flying?

For every person who says the flag is a symbol of racism I can find you one who doesn't think that. That is the crux of the matter here. This is a battle between civil rights and political correctness.

The people who bitch about the confederate flag are the same people who burn, stomp, piss, and shit on the American flag and are protected under the first amendment.
I dont mind you having your loser flag. However, i will not pay for you to fly it. Sorry.

You must not be polling the right people then. Every single person I know thinks its racist.

I flock with very few people

That hardly surprises me.

however, I know more people than the average person.

The microcosm you exist in is not a scientific representation of the nation at large.

Her confederate flag.

Where is your evidence that she is racist for having a confederate flag? That is merely your opinion. There are no facts whatsoever you can use to back that up. Your fragile emotions are not evidence.

I flock with very few people

That hardly surprises me.

however, I know more people than the average person.

The microcosm you exist in is not a scientific representation of the nation at large.
I'm glad it doesnt surprise you . That means you understand that intelligent people have less friends because they are smart enough to trim their circle..

Your microcosm isnt a scientific representation either.

Her confederate flag.

Where is your evidence that she is racist for having a confederate flag? That is merely your opinion. There are no facts whatsoever you can use to back that up. Your fragile emotions are not evidence.
I just told where the evidence was. No its not my opinion. Everything I stated was a fact. Dont cry because you disagree.

The people who bitch about the confederate flag are the same people who burn, stomp, piss, and shit on the American flag and are protected under the first amendment.
I dont mind you having your loser flag. However, i will not pay for you to fly it. Sorry.

I'm glad it doesnt surprise you . That means you understand that intelligent people have less friends because they are smart enough to trim their circle..

You have hardly demonstrated an advanced level of intelligence in this discussion or virtually any other discussion you have participated in at this forum.

At no time did I ever claim what my circle of friends thought of the Confederate flag. In fact, I don't even know because I don't waste my time getting upset over a flag on someone's private property because it's none of my business. I'm not a delicate little snowflake like you. There are more important things in life than constantly dwelling on anger and hatred. You might want to give it a try some time.

What racist symbol was she flying?

no, you can't.

here's your problem - you think every opinion is valid. when someone says that the confederate flag is not a symbol of racism what you have to remeber is that point of view has no merit and is invalid.

But we have to pay you to shit on the American flag or should every person doing so lose their welfare? Yes they should. We work to pay your benefits so if you burn stomp piss or shit on the flag we should cut your money. Glad we agree on the pay part.

But we have to pay you to shit on the American flag or should every person doing so lose their welfare? Yes they should. We work to pay your benefits so if you burn stomp piss or shit on the flag we should cut your money. Glad we agree on the pay part.

The only flag I have ever pissed on is the confederate flag. No I never had to be on welfare like you have.

Her confederate flag.

Doesn't matter if she personally is or isn't - she's showing support for racism and racists and gave the impression that the police department did as well

The only flag I have ever pissed on is the confederate flag. No I never had to be on welfare like you have.
But we agree those who are should lose their pay. Thanks

here's your problem - you think every opinion is valid. when someone says that the confederate flag is not a symbol of racism what you have to remeber is that point of view has no merit and is invalid.

And here's your problem. For every person who believes it's not a symbol of racism they can equally conclude that your opinion has no merit and is invalid.

Her confederate flag.

Doesn't matter if she personally is or isn't - she's showing support for racism and racists and gave the impression that the police department did as well

Again, that is merely your opinion and you have zero evidence to back it up.

You have hardly demonstrated an advanced level of intelligence in this discussion or virtually any other discussion you have participated in at this forum.

At no time did I ever claim what my circle of friends thought of the Confederate flag. In fact, I don't even know because I don't waste my time getting upset over a flag on someone's private property because it's none of my business. I'm not a delicate little snowflake like you. There are more important things in life than constantly dwelling on anger and hatred. You might want to give it a try some time.
You dont have enough credibility to be a judge on what an advanced level of intelligence consists of. You cant even figure out what the 1rst amendment means. :laugh:

As I pointed out.... everyone I know is not my friend. Obviously you are delicate and wilting under the strain of holding your position. Just admit you have no clue what you are talking about. It would be easier on you in the long run.

Forum List

Back