🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

Most organisations have clauses about bring the organisation into disrepute. I have had one in every contract I have signed.

The Police are a public body and should serve all of the public.

That public might consider that an officer flying racist symbols might be conflicted when dealing with non white members of the public.

Its not fucking rocket science.

I would imagine that she was given many chances to join civilisation before her arse was kicked out of the door.

The police are well rid and she now has time to get the flag tattooed on her flabby arse.

The best flag for a Police Officer is this one.No problem.

41R8Y3stplL.jpg

Last edited:
If it was illegal to possess or display the Confederate flag the city would have a case. The officer will win his case.
If it was against a rule or brought bad PR on the PD the officer will lose her case.
reports say it was against the rules. she loses.
Reports say it was because she psrked her car underneath it.

This is why the police need a star chamber to handle complaints like this.

If it was illegal to possess or display the Confederate flag the city would have a case. The officer will win his case.
If it was against a rule or brought bad PR on the PD the officer will lose her case.
Reports say it was because she psrked her car underneath it.

This is why the police need a star chamber to handle complaints like this.
right. she made the visual connection between her racist rag and the police dept.

A bit of a tough one that would have to be decided on legality. It was in her yard not on her patrol car. But does the police department have the right to require officers to uphold a standard that presents neutrality to the public in all things. It is freedom of speech but I'd guess an employer can require employees to not wear say a confederate flag shirt to work or any confederate flag patch or emblem as it would be offensive to other employees and customers.

And what if it were a KKK flag, or an Isis flag, or an old Soviet Union flag. One for the lawyers and the judges.

The Confederate flag is a much more noble flag than any in the country today. Even the stars and stripes is despised and burned. Fly them together as deserved. Black people can,fuck a duck.

The Confederate flag is a much more noble flag than any in the country today. Even the stars and stripes is despised and burned. Fly them together as deserved. Black people can,fuck a duck.
you are an idiot

there is nothing noble about that traitors' rag and there never has been anything noble about it

You would be worried if it wasnt against the rules.
I would be very worried if the cops blatantly hired people that supported the confederates. Its bad enough they do it in secrecy as it is.

Forum List

Back