🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

Good. I'm glad the dumb bitch got fired.

So you don't believe in the First Amendment?
Some people believe in the first amendment until they feel offended, then all bets are off. I don't like that flag myself, had a couple of ancestors die on the yankee end of things but the first amendment protects their right to have that flag.
Not if they are a cop. That should be obvious. You cant have cops that support stuff like Nazi's, the KKK, and other hate groups. Its a conflict of interest.

What hate group is she supporting? Where is your evidence?
The loser confederates. She is supporting traitors that wanted to keep people enslaved. Thats a hate group.

Look, the confederate flag mostly stands for rednecks with big trucks. I think they should just make a new flag that has good old southern things like a mobile home and a truck up on blocks...but is the flag a danger to you? nah, only in poor taste.

Some people believe in the first amendment until they feel offended, then all bets are off. I don't like that flag myself, had a couple of ancestors die on the yankee end of things but the first amendment protects their right to have that flag.
Not if they are a cop. That should be obvious. You cant have cops that support stuff like Nazi's, the KKK, and other hate groups. Its a conflict of interest.

The loser confederates. She is supporting traitors that wanted to keep people enslaved. Thats a hate group.

Look, the confederate flag mostly stands for rednecks with big trucks. I think they should just make a new flag that has good old southern things like a mobile home and a truck up on blocks...but is the flag a danger to you? nah, only in poor taste.
Flags are always dangerous and thats why people have them. They are symbols for ideas and philosophies. In this case it stands for the philosophy of enslavement. Is it physically dangerous by itself? Not at all. Like i said before if she was a truck driver or a hair dresser i couldnt care less. However, since she had a gun and the legal authority to kill I insist people with those types of beliefs be fired from positions my tax dollars pay for.

Yea tell that to the black confederates and their ancestors today one of which was run off the road in Mississippi last year by racist blacks.

On another note I must have done a great job of putting all the anti cop and anti southern douche bags on ignore

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"
Who in their right mind would feel comfortable, calling on law enforcement who embraces racist icons from our past? They should have fired the bitch, clearly being a public servant is not his calling...and for those that find it offensive, his firing, should hire the btich, tax payers don't need people like that on our payroll

Flags are always dangerous and thats why people have them. They are symbols for ideas and philosophies. In this case it stands for the philosophy of enslavement. Is it physically dangerous by itself? Not at all. Like i said before if she was a truck driver or a hair dresser i couldnt care less. However, since she had a gun and the legal authority to kill I insist people with those types of beliefs be fired from positions my tax dollars pay for.
Preach, my friend, Preach....why these sick white mf's don't get it, is beyond me. You don't like minorities find a new line of work, its just that simple.

Yea tell that to the black confederates and their ancestors today one of which was run off the road in Mississippi last year by racist blacks.

On another note I must have done a great job of putting all the anti cop and anti southern douche bags on ignore
I'm not anti law enforcement, but if your white ass want to put black black can't stand racist white mf's on IGNORE, THAN HAVE AT IT....AS A MATTER OF FACT, MAKE MY FUCKIN DAY...BEYATCH!!

Dont Taz Me disappeared without explaining what this all had to do with the 1rst amendment. :laugh:

Dont Taz Me disappeared without explaining what this all had to do with the 1rst amendment. :laugh:

I explained it plenty of times in depth. You simply refuse to accept it. That's not my problem.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"
Who in their right mind would feel comfortable, calling on law enforcement who embraces racist icons from our past? They should have fired the bitch, clearly being a public servant is not his calling...and for those that find it offensive, his firing, should hire the btich, tax payers don't need people like that on our payroll
Get lost coon or hey take some words of advice from a negro with some smarts!

The flag that was the symbol of slavery on the high seas for a long time was not the Confederate battle flag, it was sadly the Stars and Stripes. Alan Keyes
Read more at: Alan Keyes Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

Most organisations have clauses about bring the organisation into disrepute. I have had one in every contract I have signed.

The Police are a public body and should serve all of the public.

That public might consider that an officer flying racist symbols might be conflicted when dealing with non white members of the public.

Its not fucking rocket science.

I would imagine that she was given many chances to join civilisation before her arse was kicked out of the door.

The police are well rid and she now has time to get the flag tattooed on her flabby arse.
Oh, the irony of it all.....a white woman hating on blacks...now that's a fuckin first....since most especially in the south seem to lean heavily on darkness for their mates.

I'm not anti law enforcement, but if your white ass want to put black black can't stand racist white mf's on IGNORE, THAN HAVE AT IT....AS A MATTER OF FACT, MAKE MY FUCKIN DAY...BEYATCH!!
Your a comical groid it's the only reason you ain't on ignore NO ONE takes you seriously

Get lost coon or hey take some words of advice from a negro with some smarts!

The flag that was the symbol of slavery on the high seas for a long time was not the Confederate battle flag, it was sadly the Stars and Stripes. Alan Keyes
Read more at: Alan Keyes Quotes at BrainyQuote.com
Coon? Seriously? Lawrd, I can't wait for white people to catch up with the 21st century, you morons are so stuck in yesterday, unbelievable, how stuck you fuck nuts are.

What racist symbol was she flying?
you cannot seriously be asking that

Are you going to answer the question or not?
she flew the confederate flag, an internationally recognized symbol of racism

For every person who says the flag is a symbol of racism I can find you one who doesn't think that. That is the crux of the matter here. This is a battle between civil rights and political correctness.

Your a comical groid it's the only reason you ain't on ignore NO ONE takes you seriously
Sure, that's the reason or it could be and I'm so certain of it....that I don't give a fuck about you fuck nuts and that makes me valuable to you morons when you need nigga fixes for your day to began....so thank me, don't spank me.!!

For every person who says the flag is a symbol of racism I can find you one who doesn't think that. That is the crux of the matter here. This is a battle between civil rights and political correctness.
Not its a battle between my tax dollars supporting a racist public servant and we're chosing to opt out!! Its a job Taz, you don't like it, you don't like certain segments of the public, find another job....you guys act as though these people have signed up for the military and can't get out as quickly....its a job, paid for by tax payers, of all colors.

You must not be polling the right people then. Every single person I know thinks its racist.

Way to ignore that American flag you pledge allegiance to that flew over slave ships son

I love watching you pink cave gibbons talk about how no one takes you seriously.

You must not be polling the right people then. Every single person I know thinks its racist.

Birds of a feather flock together.

The people who bitch about the confederate flag are the same people who burn, stomp, piss, and shit on the American flag and are protected under the first amendment.

Forum List

Back