Police Officer Stress

I don't see how a study of 300 buffalo cops impacts all the cops in the USA. I would wager that most cops never encounter stressful situations at all or very rarely.
Perhaps the study was more indicative of stress in big city cops. The "Mayberry" types don't have that much stress and there are thousands of them.
There are no Mayberrys anymore. Drugs like meth and worse have invaded rural America.
Yeah,and the cops probably own all of the labs. or get kickbacks for letting them thrive
You said you were a cop. Sounds like they shit canned you for doing exactly that.
I retired, I wasn't fired. And I retired again after that from another profession... not that any of that is of concern to YOU! I don't care what you think!
...which explains why you bothered. LOL.

So you retired as a cop and believe they are likely on the take? You're full of SHIT.

I don't see how a study of 300 buffalo cops impacts all the cops in the USA. I would wager that most cops never encounter stressful situations at all or very rarely.
Perhaps the study was more indicative of stress in big city cops. The "Mayberry" types don't have that much stress and there are thousands of them.
There are no Mayberrys anymore. Drugs like meth and worse have invaded rural America.
Yeah,and the cops probably own all of the labs. or get kickbacks for letting them thrive
You said you were a cop. Sounds like they shit canned you for doing exactly that.
I retired, I wasn't fired. And I retired again after that from another profession... not that any of that is of concern to YOU! I don't care what you think!

So you retired as a cop and believe they are likely on the take? You're full of SHIT.
Like I said, I don't care what you think. If you think I'm full of shit... I don't care. You mean NOTHING to me!

Like I said, I don't care what you think. If you think I'm full of shit... I don't care. You mean NOTHING to me!
So you are going to keep telling me how little you care? Anyone can see you're full of shit, it's not like I discovered a cure for cancer.

I know. Which is why I said that.

Yep. See, I don't want officers serving the community. I want them serving the Law.

That would be a pleasant change.
No it wouldn't. It's the law and has been ruled on by the highest court in the land. Police have no duty to protect you. People like you get confused when they see the slogan protect and serve. What it means is to protect and serve the community by enforcing the laws, not catering to your particular needs.
Whoooooooooooooosh!

So you are going to keep telling me how little you care? Anyone can see you're full of shit, it's not like I discovered a cure for cancer.
Heh heh heh... you really are a putz aren't you? That is what everyone can see. Now get off my case or get put on ignore, it matters not to me.

Any chance you will stop acting like a 6 year old?
well gee, Ive got to say at least one year ahead of YOU!!!!

So, you have nothing. Color me surprised.
I can't change your natural thick color of stupidity. It is resistant to anything colored by logic.

You don't have any logic. You made incredibly stupid statements that you could in no way back up. Again.
Which statements are those? I'd really like to know? Birfng em out here where I can address them in your one gal court!

Heh heh heh... you really are a putz aren't you? That is what everyone can see. Now get off my case or get put on ignore, it matters not to me.
I'm supposed to filter you but you're the one doing the bitching? How does that work? Your story doesn't add up. IF you were a cop you were canned with an attitude you have. Most cops are not on the take, contrary to what Hollywood says.

Start with that.
Google it! Any search engine will do...here I will hep you get started:

Police Corruption | StoptheDrugWar.org

That doesn't make your case. Want to try again?
Nope. Nothing i say or do will be enough. You are just a disagreeable vixen with a bizarre fixation on me for some reason., The more you try to engage me with ad hominem BS that looks like some kind of vendetta, the closer my hand moves towards the ignore button. Before i kick you out of my world, I want you to know how silly your argument is. Here is the sentence you said I couldn't back up:

"Yeah,and the cops probably own all of the labs. or get kickbacks for letting them thrive"

Apparently your education level doesn't permit you to understand sentence structure and the use of adverbs in them. Did you miss the adverb ":probably" in the sentence you questioned?
I used that word on purpose to alert the reader that the statement was just a hunch. Had I omitted the word "probably" you would have a case. Now all you have is egg on your face, but I suspect you are too stupid to know it!

I'm supposed to filter you but you're the one doing the bitching? How does that work? Your story doesn't add up. IF you were a cop you were canned with an attitude you have. Most cops are not on the take, contrary to what Hollywood says.
See post #58 stupid. You dumb RW idiots have a reading comprehension problem and you completely misinterpret things as a result. Do you know what the word " probably" means???
my link shows there is significant cop corruption out there and my "hunch", as alluded to by the adverb "probably", in the sentence you are attacking, is based on that well publicized fact..
No one said most cops are on the take. You just make shit up as you go along.

Start with that.
Google it! Any search engine will do...here I will hep you get started:

Police Corruption | StoptheDrugWar.org
Stop the drug war? LOL!!!

Mystery solved!
Read the part about police corruption, you might learn something. You might also invest in an english course so that you can interpret the sentence structure of simple posts that seem to stymie you from time to time... words like "probably" seem to give you trouble... If I can help you understand just let me know... :lol:

Forum List

Back