Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

happening too often. what can i say. let's hope there aren't many casualties?

If the quotes in post #456 are actually from the killer.....he is a left winger, not a conservative.....a self described "eco-fascist."

So...if this is accurate, expect this story to disappear as fast as the press can hide his leftism.

The democrat, anti-gun fanatics are jumping on this.....making the same mistake that jesse jackson made when he defended the thugs at that football game........they do not know who this guy is or what he believes....if post #456 is accurate, he is a left wing, eco-fascist...self described eco-fascist, leftist authoritarian......

Well, it's what's at the link and the link is his manifesto, so...

Just asking because you know how information can be innaccurate when these things first are reported on by the democrat party press...

Horrific and disgusting is what I would call it. And hopefully if the feds get a hold of this scumbag, he'd be getting a visit from Nellie the Needle at Terra Haute, Indiana.

On another thread they quoted from the guys manifesto....he is a self described, leftist authoritarian, and eco-fascist.......

Just asking because you know how information can be innaccurate when these things first are reported on by the democrat party press...

Well, it's 180 pages of crazy, and on page 2-3 we get this:

About me
My name is Payton Gendron, I was born on June 20, 2003, which makes me 18 years old as of writing this. I am the sole perpetrator of the recent attempted mass shooting. I lived in Southern Tier, New York all my life with both my parents and 2 brothers. I believe I am ethnically white since my parent’s nationalities are from north-western Europe and Italy. I graduated highschool with a regents diploma with advanced designation and am currently enrolled in SUNY Broome with a major in Engineering Science. I would love to continue this but there are bigger problems I’m more concerned with. I am not a warfighter, nor have I been enrolled in any military or tactical training, so excuse any mistakes I make during my attack. I was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder, and I believe to be perfectly sane...

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
We are brothers in humanity. I don’t give one damn for racist blacks or whites. They are nothing.

We are not brothers. If you had a 100 snakes coming at you. Would you stop and try to find the good snake ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?

To be honest I'm starting to get like many blk ppl in my family who have a hatred for white people that comes from the very pit of their souls.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
Why you even arguing with me man ? are you racist against whites.

Because you get white supremacists on the right and left.

The only difference is the white supremacist on the right would shoot down a boat load of black ppl. The white supremacist on the left would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

2aguy
You dumb ass

Thanks.

2aguy
....this was a drug crime

And that's what I said in the post

2aguy
......criminals murdering criminals and family getting murdered in the cross fire......

It was white criminals murdering another white criminals family. Let's be clear on that.

He was also a Reddit user by the name Jimbo-boiii. 6 hours prior to the shooting he was posting about ammo on Reddit. He also asked questions about guns and vests.

And the stories calling him a boy scout, honor student, soccer champion or whatever bullshit trying to make him seem like a sweet and innocent wayward boy when he was probably online for years trolling calling people the N word, leaving racist comments on youtube, yahoo or wherever.

This is exactly what Tucker Carlson wanted to happen. He intentionally wanted white people to believe that they were in danger of being replaced or that they were going to become the minority and that their lives would be threatened

He was also a Reddit user by the name Jimbo-boiii. 6 hours prior to the shooting he was posting about ammo on Reddit. He also asked questions about guns and vests.

And the stories calling him a boy scout, honor student, soccer champion or whatever bullshit trying to make him seem like a sweet and innocent wayward boy when he was probably online for years trolling calling people the N word, leaving racist comments on youtube, yahoo or wherever.

This is exactly what Tucker Carlson wanted to happen. He intentionally wanted white people to believe that they were in danger of being replaced or that they were going to become the minority and that their lives would be threatened

What number am I thinking?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
We are brothers in humanity. I don’t give one damn for racist blacks or whites. They are nothing.

We are not brothers. If you had a 100 snakes coming at you. Would you stop and try to find the good snake ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?

To be honest I'm starting to get like many blk ppl in my family who have a hatred for white people that comes from the very pit of their souls.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

The only difference is the white supremacist on the right would shoot down a boat load of black ppl. The white supremacist on the left would give the blk ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

Then the black guy would steal your cushion.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Where are you from?

Most Americans stand for equality so whoever is influencing you is bad. Whatever materials you’re reading stands for unequality and is against humane values.

You keep seeing color all over the place that’s just not how human history works. People need to rise up above it leaders rise up above it. one thing that unites is Christianity we are all united by Jesus. race is a man-made myth.

Africans are deeply Christian. Deeply Catholic. We see the unity of Christianity but also Islam which has united both European and Arabs for example.

Its about finding ways to unite people.

The states were under the complete control of the democrat party.......you idiot....your loyalty to the racist party, the party of actual slavery and jim crow is just funny..........

The parties did not switch.....the democrats realized that if they kept hanging blacks from trees and blowing up black children in churches, that blacks would not vote for them...so they changed tactics, not beliefs...
Malcolm x said it well, that the liberal white folk are some of the most dangerous people in the world. I can believe it.

Well, it's 180 pages of crazy, and on page 2-3 we get this:

About me
My name is Payton Gendron, I was born on June 20, 2003, which makes me 18 years old as of writing this. I am the sole perpetrator of the recent attempted mass shooting. I lived in Southern Tier, New York all my life with both my parents and 2 brothers. I believe I am ethnically white since my parent’s nationalities are from north-western Europe and Italy. I graduated highschool with a regents diploma with advanced designation and am currently enrolled in SUNY Broome with a major in Engineering Science. I would love to continue this but there are bigger problems I’m more concerned with. I am not a warfighter, nor have I been enrolled in any military or tactical training, so excuse any mistakes I make during my attack. I was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder, and I believe to be perfectly sane...
I hate Foxsnews and believe the two party system is at fault , I like vaping and drinking Jagermeister , if I could vote again it would be for someone like Bernie ...

Where are you from?

Most Americans stand for equality so whoever is influencing you is bad. Whatever materials you’re reading stands for unequality and is against humane values.

You keep seeing color all over the place that’s just not how human history works. People need to rise up above it leaders rise up above it. one thing that unites is Christianity we are all united by Jesus. race is a man-made myth.

Africans are deeply Christian. Deeply Catholic. We see the unity of Christianity but also Islam which has united both European and Arabs for example.

Its about finding ways to unite people.
OK. Dude. I'm done with you

The Police really blew it talking the guy down from suiciding himself.

Forum List

Back