Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Well, it's 180 pages of crazy, and on page 2-3 we get this:

About me
My name is Payton Gendron, I was born on June 20, 2003, which makes me 18 years old as of writing this. I am the sole perpetrator of the recent attempted mass shooting. I lived in Southern Tier, New York all my life with both my parents and 2 brothers. I believe I am ethnically white since my parent’s nationalities are from north-western Europe and Italy. I graduated highschool with a regents diploma with advanced designation and am currently enrolled in SUNY Broome with a major in Engineering Science. I would love to continue this but there are bigger problems I’m more concerned with. I am not a warfighter, nor have I been enrolled in any military or tactical training, so excuse any mistakes I make during my attack. I was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder, and I believe to be perfectly sane...
Thought he was sane, but no where close. Funny how these individual's are slipping through the cracks. WTH ? Wonder if he was a gamer ? His age screams it, and his attack with camera screams it. Anyone can pick an excuse to do evil, so it's important that the truly sane folks don't get caught up in the trap.

Malcolm x said it well, that the liberal white folk are some of the most dangerous people in the world. I can believe it.

They destroyed the black family in just two generations and blacks today are 4-7x more likely to commit violent crimes and property crimes than whites as a result.

That qualifies as a danger to the nation in my book.

Thought he was taken alive ? Oh I see what you mean. Would have rather seen him blown away by the cops as he raised his weapon again.
I'd have preferred they just didn't talk him down. If the police fire then it gets really messy with paperwork and investigations.

They destroyed the black family in just two generations and blacks today are 4-7x more likely to commit violent crimes and property crimes than whites as a result.

That qualifies as a danger to the nation in my book.
Would love to see the black's leave the democrat's in droves today, and thank goodness for communications today, because a lot of blacks are leaving the Democrat plantation finally.

So this is part of manifesto

1652583970857.png

So this guy thinks the white race is dying out and it's big evil black people's fault. OK.

Whites 2000 years ago.

1652584160228.png

Whites today

1652584190264.png

So now whites dominate the whole New World, northern Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and have a permanent foothold in South Africa.

But whites are getting wiped out ?

Race-mixing is being done by : Who ? White people.
White people choosing to have fewer children is being done by : Who ? White people.

If this is a genocide, it’s the first in history to be carried out mainly by its own targets.

He need to remember what a genocide and being wiped out really is

1650153030059.png

1650153040609.png

Is there any racial genocide like this being done to white ppl solely because they're white ?

If so, please show me the cattle cars, bullets, machetes, or Zyklon B.

I'll wait.

It's an affront to actual victims of mass extermination to label his wounded sense of entitlement as a genocide.

What's a Manchurian candidate ?

It's a great movie starring Frank Sinatra, Janet Leigh, Angela Lansbury, Laurence Harvey, Hebry Silva... directed by John Frankenheimer... 7.9/10 at IMDb...

An American POW in the Korean War is brainwashed as an unwitting assassin for an international Communist conspiracy.

Surely you jest?
Ok... A Manchurian candidate is a person, especially a politician, being used as a puppet by an enemy power. The term is commonly used to indicate disloyalty or corruption, whether intentional or unintentional...

Ok apply this to the case at hand.. Thanks

Big Bend Texas

What violent crimes do we commit ?

White Neanderthal motherfuckers continue to do what they do best be racist killers, inbred pieces of shit. They should have put this motherfucking animal down, but nah the pigs only reserve their bullets for black folks. Hope he burns in hell.

But surprise surprise, they manage to take this heavily armed PO into custody alive. No fear for their lives after he just committed mass murder. Of course they did, he may not have a uniform but they certainly identify with him.

Is he gonna get the Dylan Roof treatment and be taken to Burger king ?

Why didn't the police SHOOT him POINT BLANK in the head like they do Black Men and Women during traffic stops and unarmed jogs through the neighborhood?!!!
"Why didn't the police SHOOT him POINT BLANK in the head like they do Black Men and Women during traffic stops and unarmed jogs through the neighborhood?!!!"

You mean like this?

The more I read about this guy the worse it get's. This MF'ER in his manifesto states he hates "blacks that choose to INVADE our lands..live on our soil."

WTF? This asshole has only been on earth 18 years and thinks everything is HIS!

Entitled sociopathic bastard. Shows you the depth of his evil and hate to live stream the killings. So even if they try to erase all images and video from the net they will not get all of it. It will always be floating somewhere. That is what he wanted.

So this is part of manifesto

View attachment 644655

So this guy thinks the white race is dying out and it's big evil black people's fault. OK.

Whites 2000 years ago.

View attachment 644656

Whites today

View attachment 644658

So now whites dominate the whole New World, northern Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and have a permanent foothold in South Africa.

But whites are getting wiped out ?

Race-mixing is being done by : Who ? White people.
White people choosing to have fewer children is being done by : Who ? White people.

If this is a genocide, it’s the first in history to be carried out mainly by its own targets.

He need to remember what a genocide and being wiped out really is

1650153030059.png

1650153040609.png

Is there any racial genocide like this being done to white ppl solely because they're white ?

If so, please show me the cattle cars, bullets, machetes, or Zyklon B.

I'll wait.

It's an affront to actual victims of mass extermination to label his wounded sense of entitlement as a genocide.
You can't be so naive to think that people can't live in brainwashed bubble's right ??

In his tiny world, he may have been taught or fed the lie's he used to justify his actions to himself or he actually heard the voice's coming to him in his head. The very definition of mental instability, but he still should be cognizant enough to be tried and executed for his actions.

Yea, sure he is, gun humper.

Read it for your self...

That link will take you to his manifesto...

Forum List

Back