Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Oh ok.

And she may be right, last time I was in a Target, judging by the posters on the walls, you would swear black people make up 75% of the population. Same with commercials on TV. Welcome to "equity".
Throw in the traitorous Biden's government appointments and his Supreme Court Token, and we're looking more like an African shithole every stinking day.

American TV is so fucked up that it's nearly unwatchable. We need to return some sanity to this country before it's completely destroyed by those who contribute the least to our society.

And how many of the white ppl killed were unarmed ? Very few,

When we talk about police killings we are talking about unarmed blk ppl. George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray, Tamir Rice, Laquan McDonald (and many more) were all unarmed

You don't have white versions of Aiyanna Jones in the white comunity

View attachment 644667
How about maimed for life?

Accidents happen and the case you cited was an accidental discharge, not an intentional act.

The case was heard by a jury and he was found not guilty.

On another thread they quoted from the guys manifesto....he is a self described, leftist authoritarian, and eco-fascist.......
😂 Yea, in your delusional world.
It obvious you have no clue what fascism is.
I am here is educate you.

Another blow to the anti-gunners: his rifle had a fixed (permanently) 10 round magazine.
The Next battlecry will be that we need no more than 3 rounds to kill a deer!
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

The 2nd Amendment ain't about killing deer.

When life and death are a matter or seconds the police are minutes away.

Average police response time is now 11 minutes, just over 4 minutes for emergency calls like an active shooter. It still may take several minutes or more for police to engage a threat after arriving on scene too.

😂 Yea, in your delusional world.
It obvious you have no clue what fascism is.
I am here is educate you.
When pieces of shit like you insult the intellect of others I have to unmask and ridicule you repugnant turds.

First of all dickface,

FASCISM is a system of government wherein the welfare of the state has priority over that of an individual, and pieces of shit like you embrace that.

To continue...

FASCISM is a system of government wherein the state controls industry, wages, property ownership, production, and if you had a functioning frontal lobe you would know that the only actual FASCIST state that ever actually existed was Italy in the brief regime of Mussolini and that government did not allow civilians to easily obtain and own firearms for personal defense. Much like The People's Commonwealth of New Yuck.

So as far as "education" goes you bed wetting fuckstick, consider yourself SERVED.

So that picture is supposed to mean what to anyone ? All I see is a killer who committed a heinous act worthy of the death penalty. The same if he were a black person, Asian or whatever.
Stop lying. You guys expound ad nauseam about black people.

Well people do care about people getting murdered, but the knowledge of politician's attempting to take advantage of the crisis can't be ignored either.
That's not happening.

Racist rhetoric isn't helpful at all, but of course you are attempting to get a rile out of the white folks here, so it's very transparent what you are doing.
Please! You guys post shitloads of racism but call people pointing it out the racists.

When the best and brightest in our legal system can create a catagory that is subjective and based on fleeting popular opinion. If a dumbass twit like me can see it...and yet questioning made up legal categories like "racism" or "HATE"? Prove it! Use facts, not allegations or insinuations. It's impossible.

Proof has been shown to you numerous times. Shut the hell up.

How about maimed for life?

Accidents happen and the case you cited was an accidental discharge, not an intentional act.

The case was heard by a jury and he was found not guilty.
Proves my point. He wasnt white that why the cop was found not guilty. I’ll say it again and good luck in finding. You don’t have white kids unarmed gettin shot n killed by the police n the police walking free

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back