Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

No they're not the same. "Equality" would be going forward treating everyone the same.
"Equity" is giving one group much more than their fair share at everyone else's expense, under the guise of "catching up".
They are the same and when you are white and have been given more than your fair share for nearly 246 years, you have nothing to bitch about.

Police in New York State said in a tweet on Saturday afternoon that it was on the scene of a "mass shooting" at a grocery store in Buffalo.

Multiple people have been struck by gunfire and the suspect is in custody, according to the police department. The shooting happened at Tops Friendly Markets on Jefferson Avenue in Buffalo.
New York?

Where you need a license to own a firearm, and even to buy ammo?

did the perp have a license to own the firearm?

Did any of the deceased, other than the retired cop/security guard have a license to carry?

Hard to defend yourself when your state handcuffs you.

Ten people were killed

A bigger tragedy would have been someone questioning the shooters right to own the weapon of his choice
It was an 18 year old white racist.

I remember when this would have been a good distraction for the dems.....Now it's meh, oh look a US Attorney says it's "racially motivated"......Maybe the negros will get their burn/loot/murder on again.

I remember when this would have been a good distraction for the dems.....Now it's meh, oh look a US Attorney says it's "racially motivated"......Maybe the negros will get their burn/loot/murder on again.
MAGA racist
more will come

They are the same and when you are white and have been given more than your fair share for nearly 246 years, you have nothing to bitch about.
They created the rules, produced the technology, made the inventions, and put it all in motion. Euro-American males kicked ass, so naturally they got the bulk of the spoils. That's the way it's always worked here on earth, whichever group is the current big dog, they get the ribbons.

It was an 18 year old white racist.
The guy is 18
Gives him the second amendment right to go out and buy the weapon of his choice

No it is the resisted part of NY ninny

NY is a Democrapper shat hole dude

IM2...shut your pie hole
I won't be doing that. And the shooter was a white supremacist. The city government had nothing to do with it and it appears that the guy was not from Buffalo.

And all that blood on our hands.
If there was the possibility that someone might shoot back, there would be fewer incidents like this. Is the perp a racist? Perhaps. I don't believe that there should be crimes called hate crimes. When a black child is killed in places like Chicago at the hands of a black perp, that is just as heinous as if that child were killed by a racist white person.

It's happening so often that it's hardly news. How utterly damning.
This one was racially motivated. The shooter was a right winger who posted a manifesto about whites being the supreme race.

Forum List

Back