Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

There was an armed security guard on the scene who was one of the victims- an ex-police officer. Good guys with a gun never react fast enough because they never see it coming.
The bad guy was wearing body armor

Available to any 18 year old

No, it's a scientific fact. I never told any woman I was with to have an abortion, so...

But I do believe that women should have that choice.

Yes, we all have that choice to kill. I just killed a couple of fire ants, you guys take it up a notch.

If you can kill a couple dozen kindergartners (Sandy Hook) and it doesn't change anything, this one definitely won't.
When gun control laws are passed, they only make it harder for honest citizens to be able to defend themselves. Bad people will always find a way to arm themselves. These laws only embolden bad people.

When gun control laws are passed, they only make it harder for honest citizens to be able to defend themselves. Bad people will always find a way to arm themselves. These laws only embolden bad people.
Bullshit.

I remember when this would have been a good distraction for the dems.....Now it's meh, oh look a US Attorney says it's "racially motivated"......Maybe the negros will get their burn/loot/murder on again.

now nobody even gives the tiniest of shits about the dead people, it is all about how it can be spun to make political points, or in your case a chance to let your inner racist out.

Forum List

Back