Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Oh, hey, do we think the shooter might be a Tucker Carlson viewer?

The manifesto contains a Q and A, including the question, “Why did you target those people?” The answer: “They are an obvious, visible, and large group of replacers. From a culture with higher fertility rates and strong, robust traditions that seek to occupy my peoples lands and ethnically replace my own people. It would have eased me if I knew all the blacks I would be killing were criminals or future criminals, but then I realized all black people are replacers just by existing in White countries.”

Wow, he was just 18! What a pos dumbass!

Oh ok.

And she may be right, last time I was in a Target, judging by the posters on the walls, you would swear black people make up 75% of the population. Same with commercials on TV. Welcome to "equity".

Not crazy, but I find it annoying when 13% of the population is coddled by the media and pretty much all of the corporate world.

Honestly, if that's what bothers you, then maybe you are the one with the problem. I never gave it a second thought.

Supposedly the guy had a manifesto and had a camera where he was live streaming the shooting as it happened

More from our Mass Shooters manifesto... it sounds like a lot of the crazy we hear on USMB every day from the right.

“Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants themselves are causing this increase in population. We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history,” it says. “Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally. Invited by the state and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed to reproduce, failed to create the cheap labor, failed to create new consumers and tax base that the corporations and states need to have to thrive.”

It continues, “This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an assault on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately result in the complete racial and cultural replacement of the European people.”

Well if that's the way he felt, why didn't he go down to the border instead of taking it out on black Americans!

More from our Mass Shooters manifesto... it sounds like a lot of the crazy we hear on USMB every day from the right.

“Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants themselves are causing this increase in population. We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history,” it says. “Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally. Invited by the state and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed to reproduce, failed to create the cheap labor, failed to create new consumers and tax base that the corporations and states need to have to thrive.”

It continues, “This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an assault on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately result in the complete racial and cultural replacement of the European people.”
The nation and other areas may have NBC warfare on it before that happens.

Honestly, if that's what bothers you, then maybe you are the one with the problem. I never gave it a second thought.

It "bothers" me since I'm all for equality and NOT "equity". Let's get an accurate representation of the population.

That's a sad reality that reflects poorly on American culture.

It's reality. If mowing down little children doesn't change attitudes, nothing will.
Of course I feel the same about abortion. If killing millions of innocent babies doesn't change attitudes, nothing will.

It "bothers" me since I'm all for equality and NOT "equity". Let's get an accurate representation of the population.
Equality/Equity=same thing. Whites have been given the most at the expense of others and some have become delusional, not realizing how things actually happened.

It's reality. If mowing down little children doesn't change attitudes, nothing will.
Of course I feel the same about abortion. If killing millions of innocent babies doesn't change attitudes, nothing will.
Abortion and Sandy Hook are not even close to the same thing.

Equality/Equity=same thing. Whites have been given the most at the expense of others and some have become delusional, not realizing how things actually happened.

No they're not the same. "Equality" would be going forward treating everyone the same.
"Equity" is giving one group much more than their fair share at everyone else's expense, under the guise of "catching up".

Forum List

Back