Police orders black man to leave his own pool

As long as whites are in fear of Blacks it wont end. Since whites are genetically afraid of Blacks this is going to occur as long as we are the minority in this country.

Well. Heh heh. I, for one, am not afraid of blacks, Mr. Smarty Pants. I tower over most of em. And I'm bigger. I'm faster. I'm stronger. I'm smarter. And I have way more money. In most cases anyway.

Putting that aside, the woman who was sent with a gun from the government was wrong. Certainly all would agree with that.
Wasnt she an off duty cop being security for the complex? Maybe i read about it wrong this morning.
If she was a cop and armed she committed armed robbery on video. If she was private security and armed she committed armed robbery.

Black man asked to leave his own pool by officer in viral video

"I had my headphones when she approached me so I didn't hear her the first time. When I asked her to repeat herself, she asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes," Holland told the Star. "When she asked where I lived, I said I don't know you and you haven't identified yourself, so I'm not just going to give you my address."
-------------
Even though they were right there at the pool.

He eventually showed proof he lived there but she wasn't having it.

Where does it end?

"The security officer was reportedly at the pool because of previous incidents involving non-residents using the pool, according to the Star."

Yeah, it sucks but then again as a hired security guard, maybe it was her job then to ask people at the pool for their address if the above is true. The guy felt he didn't need to give his address , and the management handled it the wrong way if he had his key.

where does it end? Manager got suspended.
That’s how freeloaders operate. Public housing, food stamps, free medical care, public defenders, sneak into pools.
Fascinating.
Nothing fascinating about welfare sponges.
More whites on welfare than any other demographic.

Use percentages....dope

If we never desegregated, this wouldnt be an issue.
I'm white and think you're disgusting. Do you keep your hood and robe in your closet?
It was a joke..
No one believes it was a joke.
Thanks, neither did I. I remember him from his other comments, but I thought I'd humor him.
Yes, get on my case about a joke but you will circle jerk with an actual racist :rolleyes:

"The security officer was reportedly at the pool because of previous incidents involving non-residents using the pool, according to the Star."

Yeah, it sucks but then again as a hired security guard, maybe it was her job then to ask people at the pool for their address if the above is true. The guy felt he didn't need to give his address , and the management handled it the wrong way if he had his key.

That’s how freeloaders operate. Public housing, food stamps, free medical care, public defenders, sneak into pools.
Fascinating.

Use percentages....dope
No thanks dope. I like whole numbers. They tell the true story. All that free shit goes to primarily whites.

Fascinating.

Use percentages....dope
No thanks dope. I like whole numbers. They tell the true story. All that free shit goes to primarily whites.
Lol Math is racist!

I'm white and think you're disgusting. Do you keep your hood and robe in your closet?
It was a joke..
Oh please, asslips. You are one of the most racist people on this forum. You do it because you believe it. I do it because i find humor in it.
Sometimes I read your comments and actually agree with them, but then you turn around and show yourself to be completely different than who I thought you were. Are you doing this on purpose or what?

It was a joke..
Oh please, asslips. You are one of the most racist people on this forum. You do it because you believe it. I do it because i find humor in it.
Sometimes I read your comments and actually agree with them, but then you turn around and show yourself to be completely different than who I thought you were. Are you doing this on purpose or what?
Doing what on purpose? Making jokes on the internet? o_O

Fascinating.

Use percentages....dope
Lol Math is racist!
Now youre claiming the math is racist since it proves all the free shit goes to mostly white people?

"I had my headphones when she approached me so I didn't hear her the first time. When I asked her to repeat herself, she asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes," Holland told the Star. "When she asked where I lived, I said I don't know you and you haven't identified yourself, so I'm not just going to give you my address."
-------------

Where does it end?

Fascinating.

Sounds serious!
What percentage of each demographic is on welfare?

What did I just say??

This thread is not about welfare. Get back on topic, please

It was a joke..
Are they jokes? I'm used to the woman's group I used to belong to and is now gone We didn't do jokes like that and so I can't recognize one when I read it. This is the first site I've ever belonged to where there are men commenting, so I'm trying to get used to it. What is hard for me, is all of the insults, attacks and profanity that is posted here. I've never done that and am not comfortable with it. I think I did unleash it a few weeks ago when I'd had a few weekend toddies, but normally, it's just not me. That was the demon rum speaking for me.
Anyhow, I just wanted to explain who I am. I probably should have posted this on the introduction group, but I thought it belonged here too. It probably belongs on the political group too, but things are brutal there and I really don't feel like being attacked

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a joke..
Are they jokes? I'm used to the woman's group I used to belong to and is now gone We didn't do jokes like that and so I can't recognize one when I read it. This is the first site I've ever belonged to where there are men commenting, so I'm trying to get used to it. What is hard for me, is all of the insults, attacks and profanity that is posted here. I've never done that and am not comfortable with it. I think I did unleash it a few weeks ago when I'd had a few weekend toddies, but normally, it's just not me. That was the demon rum speaking for me.
Anyhow, I just wanted to explain who I am. I probably should have posted this on the introduction group, but I thought it belonged here too. It probably belongs on the political group too, but things are brutal there and I really don't feel like being attacked
There is a big percentage of us that just goof off.
Its the internet. We have fun.
You definitely need to stay away from the flame zone. Lol it can get rough in there.
Good luck to you kitty. Dont take things personal around here.

As long as whites are in fear of Blacks it wont end. Since whites are genetically afraid of Blacks this is going to occur as long as we are the minority in this country.

Rubbish.

As per MLK dream, you're judged by your character, and not by the color of the skin.

-------------

Where does it end?

A security guards job is not ask for addresses. The job is to observe and report. All she had to do was ask if he was a resident in a manner he would be comfortable answering. Obviously she felt she could play the tough role. Obviously she was poorly trained.

Nah, she's just a dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back