Police rumble in France

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Macaroni seems to have everyone against him and it heats up at the police commissioners and another 4 years to bear this Bobo.

24france-macron-hvqj-articleLarge.jpg

24france-macron-pbzt-articleLarge.jpg

Yes, if the rumbling continues for a while longer then in my opinion the Army could intervene and take power, it is a possibility.
Would the army taking power be better than Macaroni?

Would the army taking power be better than Macaroni?
Yes, I think so gipper but that's my opinion and it's been a long time since the French have had enough of all successive governments but he is the worst of all.

Yes, I think so gipper but that's my opinion and it's been a long time since the French have had enough of all successive governments but he is the worst of all.
I don't like armies taking power because they don't like to give it up, some French rightwing extremists wanted to go down that road and overthrow De Gaulle in the 60s with such groups as the OAS.

I don't like armies taking power because they don't like to give it up, some French rightwing extremists wanted to go down that road and overthrow De Gaulle in the 60s with such groups as the OAS.
Yes, but here in France there are more and more patriots who support the Army and the police and who are of the extreme right and I am part of it and not my family in general unfortunately they are leftists

Yes, but de Gaulle wanted to take all the merits of the liberation in 1944 but we all know that it was mainly the Americans who liberated France.

We have a number of nations incurring riots and worker strikes. The people are getting feed up with the ruling elite. Of course history tells us when this happens, the ruling elite instigate a big war.

We have a number of nations incurring riots and worker strikes. The people are getting feed up with the ruling elite. Of course history tells us when this happens, the ruling elite instigate a big war.
Macaroni has not respected the wish of the French who have protested against his pension reform 13 times and now he is attacking the police he is looking for conflicts with the French and I think his wish will soon be granted at least I hope so.

France has not had a coup for a very long time, right? A coup is rarely a good thing, and that goes double when talking about a democracy.
There is no more democracy in France because of Macaroni who does not respect the French and at this moment many police officers are on sick leave and it is only emergencies that are treated

Macaroni seems to have everyone against him and it heats up at the police commissioners and another 4 years to bear this Bobo.

24france-macron-hvqj-articleLarge.jpg

24france-macron-pbzt-articleLarge.jpg

France needs to some serious reforms.... and the people are stopping them from happening.

De Gaulle was hidden in your country while Commander Kieffer was the real French hero.

Last edited:
No, the reforms are happening under Macaroni, which are made to further impoverish the French.

Well, the French are going to be impoverished anyway with their pension scheme. It simply isn't feasible....

Well, the French are going to be impoverished anyway with their pension scheme. It simply isn't feasible....
There are some difficult jobs for the French and it is they who will not be able to touch their retirement it is not everyone who is sitting in an office.

Any chance he could be removed from power?
About as likely as it happening in the U.S. Things are very, very far from that possibility in France. Macron is seriously mistaken about many things (sound familiar, Trump and Biden fans?), but overthrowing the government is not in the cards. In any case, there are few reasonable alternatives to this President at this time. His prime opponents are not better equipped than he for the post.

Forum List

Back