Police Scanner...All Hell Breaking Loose in Ferguson!!!

1409 Chambers mob attacking security guard....shots fired.

All this because a white officer defended himself. If I was the chief of police I'd pull all my officers off the street for a week.

See how these assholes need us.

West Floristan and Chambers, shots fired mob running West bound... Calling for police to FALL BACK!

Burglary in progress at California Nails....

Interesting to hear the incident by way of the police radio traffic.

Burglary alarm 2220 Battlefield, door kicked in window broken, private residence.

Whenever discipline and authority are removed, they inevitably revert to the mean/average.

Think Somalia...Haiti...Rwanda..Nigeria....Detroit....New Orleans...Chicago...etc.

Shots fired at West Florissant..... SWAT sent

Last edited:
"All hell" depends on the perspective of 20 something girls that Police Departments were forced to hire. My guess is that the tough Military Vets are getting some shuteye.

1620 Chambers hundreds of people fighting, a large armed group walking on Chambers ....one perp in custody...a 10-33 situation which means Emergency, all units stand by.

10-31 at Dollar General, and WallMart!...Crime in progress / in pursuit.

Time for the police to stand down entirely.

Let the bastards kill each other and let God sort out the corpses.

But don't, not for a minute, believe that this shit won't spread.

My husband's aunt used to live in Dellwood off of Chambers. When she moved, she moved to Florissant. Basically another area in North County. Not really an improvement. I talked to her today and told her she should consider moving closer to us.

Perhaps no policing presence is the best presence. Let them burn their own lives to the ground.

On to hell...

Stand and fight, we do consider.. reminded of an inner pact between us:

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to send in the military. These assholes will not stop on their own.

My husband's aunt used to live in Dellwood off of Chambers. When she moved, she moved to Florissant. Basically another area in North County. Not really an improvement. I talked to her today and told her she should consider moving closer to us.

I am close. Any part of Florissant is better than West Florissant and Lucas & Hunt. Its part of the white migration through North St Louis. Everyplace my Grandmother lived has turned to the ghetto :(. Guess this doesn't bode well for St Charles which is already suffering from Crime Center appartments of 70 & 94 and whatever that is off Tomm Ginnever and Main in O'Fallon.

I was just reading what I think is Anonymous's twitter. Not the enlightened commentary I was expecting but quick and timely.

Time for the police to stand down entirely.

Let the bastards kill each other and let God sort out the corpses.

But don't, not for a minute, believe that this shit won't spread.

You sound like a racist who sees the Black community as enemy territory!

There are peaceful, hard-working, God fearing, Americans living in those neighborhoods.

Those people own homes and businesses there. Their kids go to school and play there and they pay taxes and they vote there.

They deserve the protections of the local government against the violence and the anarchists and rioters.

You don't have the luxury of adopting a "let them kill each other" attitude so close to home.

Forum List

Back