🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POlice Shoot Man At Ferguson Protest

This is why so many of these people get killed...They do stupid shit and get themselves...Idiocy but this seems to be a way of life to them.

"The chief estimated 40 to 50 shots were fired between the rival groups who shot at one another before the one man turned on police. “It was a remarkable amount of gunfire,” Belmar said."

...and a remarkable lack of marksmanship.

That city is on dope!!

Its time to move in the military, declare it a warzone and capture every citizen and conduct drug and psychological tests on them!!

People are shooting at cops for no reason. That is a declaration of war against society.

Or f$$$, I let my authoritarian side slip.

"The chief estimated 40 to 50 shots were fired between the rival groups who shot at one another before the one man turned on police. “It was a remarkable amount of gunfire,” Belmar said."

At first I thought ... Good ... Maybe the rival gangs will just kill each other off,

But apparently they can't hit the broad side of a barn.

That city is on dope!!

Its time to move in the military, declare it a warzone and capture every citizen and conduct drug and psychological tests on them!!

People are shooting at cops for no reason. That is a declaration of war against society.

Or f$$$, I let my authoritarian side slip.

We don't need the military...just need Animal Control to step in.

At first I thought ... Good ... Maybe the rival gangs will just kill each other off,

But apparently they can't hit the broad side of a barn.

The thing about Gangs--they tend to call truces around major events.

What makes you think they were rival 'gangs'. More like disorganized drug dealers and addicts that don't give a damn.

Look, even the BLM organization is not fighting for anything constructive. Go to its website and question its objective. Does anything they demand reduce violence in any way? No education of civil rights or what to do if an officer stops you, no new forms of monitoring police, no psychological testing of new hires. Nothing of the sort.

Basically "reduce the police force" and "give us money".

Ferguson is off its rocker.

These scumbags ignore laws, riot, loot and shoot at one another at will, and we're supposed to swallow the bullshit that black lives matter?

Get back to me when black lives start mattering to blacks and we'll talk.

Don't they have a black mayor and chief now???? Well....now whose to blame?? Confusing.

It does not matter who is mayor or who is chief if they have no control over the situation. The lid on that mess blew off years ago.

What can you do when the criminal element is so embolden that they now shoot at the cops for target practice? Go to a power meeting? Pass an ordinance against shooting cops. Sing Kumbaya in the city parks?

If the civilians have strong disrespect for the civil authority, what can the civil authority do?

They are returning to their natural behavior with each new generation of blacks
Yeah yeah. You are a racist we get it.
In a couple of generations they'll be fenced off and people will be taking their pictures (videos of them with their pants down to their knees like they've shit themselves) and throwing bananas (free shit like food stamps and cell phones) over the fence while they watch them commit acts of rape and commit violent assault against each other ( like they do every day in every inner city)..........wait a minute!
If pointing out their animalistic simian behavior makes me also a 'racist' fill your fucking boots. Where's my T-shirt?

When are the savages in this city going to learn that cops in this precinct are good shots!!!:rock:

Anybody with half a brain should be walking around that town this very moment selling t-shirts that say,

"HANDS UP......OR YOU'LL GET YOUR HAT KNOCKED OFF!!"

Forum List

Back