🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POlice Shoot Man At Ferguson Protest

By the way.....if you look closely in the foreground of the first frame of the vid, you see a white 80's Camaro perched up in 22" wheels. That alone means the police in the area have to patrol with automatic weapons and lots and lots of ammo. F'ing DUH............

Last edited:
Racial divisions has existed way at the beginning of dawn. It's not because of Obama. Didn't he called these people thugs?
The 18 year old shooter still in critical condition. Hope he survive to face multiple charges then face lengthy jail sentences.

Racial divisions has existed way at the beginning of dawn. It's not because of Obama. Didn't he called these people thugs?
The 18 year old shooter still in critical condition. Hope he survive to face multiple charges then face lengthy jail sentences.
I hope he dies, and then i want to see his failure of a mother cry about it. Nothing is more pleasurable than seeing tears shed for ghetto trash.

Maybe it's time to give them what they want. Pull out the cops and see what happens? Maybe they'll straighten up, who the hell knows.

Could suck for any law abiding folks, but majority rules doesn't it?

They are returning to their natural behavior with each new generation of blacks
Yeah yeah. You are a racist we get it.
In a couple of generations they'll be fenced off and people will be taking their pictures (videos of them with their pants down to their knees like they've shit themselves) and throwing bananas (free shit like food stamps and cell phones) over the fence while they watch them commit acts of rape and commit violent assault against each other ( like they do every day in every inner city)..........wait a minute!
If pointing out their animalistic simian behavior makes me also a 'racist' fill your fucking boots. Where's my T-shirt?
Don't stress. In a couple of generations your manchild Millennial generation will be on an all kale diet.

Forum List

Back