Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times...

Wait a minute, I thought cops only did this to Black people...
Nope, they do it to everybody. They just do it to black people so much more often.
Because black people give them so many more opportunities. Goes along with the percentage of blacks in prison.

You mean that being black gives the police so many more opportunities

2i7al53.jpg

Nice circular logic there that ignores repeated cases.

Nope, they do it to everybody. They just do it to black people so much more often.
Because black people give them so many more opportunities. Goes along with the percentage of blacks in prison.

2i7al53.jpg

The boogeyman is real. He hates blacks. Better run and hide.....

ClosedCaption how is it that you are not hospitalized, imprisoned, dead, beaten brutally, or left for dead somewhere?

You are black & that is what all blacks must endure according to you

2i7al53.jpg

Yeah, it proves the cops are NOT COLOR BLIND.

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Or the poor mental patient in a wheel chair who only had one arm and one leg, and was armed with a ball point pen while being backed into a corner by multiple armed cops. Houston's finest feared for their lives and killed him.

2i7al53.jpg

yeah, and someone somewhere I guess said cops were color blind. you should quote that guy next time

2i7al53.jpg

yeah, and someone somewhere I guess said cops were color blind. you should quote that guy next time
No dumbass...I said it. I don't need a quote.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Or the poor mental patient in a wheel chair who only had one arm and one leg, and was armed with a ball point pen while being backed into a corner by multiple armed cops. Houston's finest feared for their lives and killed him.

Or this guy:

Paraplegic dumped on the floor because the police "didnt believe him"

2i7al53.jpg

Why are you talking to yourself and quoting me? I didnt say anything about Color blindness

Or this guy:

Paraplegic dumped on the floor because the police "didnt believe him"

Doesn't look like much protecting and serving is happening, does it?

Why are you talking to yourself and quoting me? I didnt say anything about Color blindness
No dumbfuck...I mentioned the cops are NOT COLOR BLIND. They can see the color of the idiot who committed the crime.

Forum List

Back