Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times...

I get it now! If we can find a case where a white guy gets beat up by cops, that is proof cops don't beat up blacks way out of proportion to the number of white people they beat up in the same situations.

Man, that's like some kind of mobius loop of logic right there!

"This one beat up white guy proves there is nothing racial going on with those twenty-six beat up black guys..."

You never watched a single episode of "Cops"????

Most of the perpetrators are white.

Honestly, liberals really make me want to buy more ammo.

Stupid motherfucking idiots!!!!!!!

Seems like an awful lot of cop hating is happening though, doesn't it?

Yeah I hate when cops abuse their power. You?

Almost as much as when presidents do it.

Subject getting too hot so you want to change it now?

Same subject. If Obama didn't exist we would be discussing this subject.

No it's not.

Yes it is....

I get it now! If we can find a case where a white guy gets beat up by cops, that is proof cops don't beat up blacks way out of proportion to the number of white people they beat up in the same situations.

"This one beat up white guy proves there is nothing racial going on with those twenty-six beat up black guys..."

Come on Mud. Maybe the reason you're upset is because you think that g5000 was talking about perps and not about police abuse.

He said abuse and your response was about perps. See it now?

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Or the poor mental patient in a wheel chair who only had one arm and one leg, and was armed with a ball point pen while being backed into a corner by multiple armed cops. Houston's finest feared for their lives and killed him.
The pen is mightier than the sword....

Not surprising that you find murder funny.
Everything you liberals try is funny.

Once you get tired of showing videos of police beatings it'll be something else. It's like the guy said. Blood in the water draws journalists, or sharks. Same difference. It's still a feeding frenzy. When this peters out it'll be a Republican arguing with some asshole like George Stephanopoulos.

And that will be a different subject too.

Come on Mud. Maybe the reason you're upset is because you think that g5000 was talking about perps and not about police abuse.

I think you should go back and read what he said. Maybe you won't look like such an idiot.

The boogeyman is real. He hates blacks. Better run and hide.....

Who hates blacks?
Every cop in America if you listen to the likes of ClosedCaption or Al Sharpton.

LOL...You're going to hurt your arm swinging that broad brush
What the fuck are you talking about.

Both of your arms are broken from doing it 24/7.

I'm talking to Grampa but you can always like, quote me anytime I do it

I think you should go back and read what he said. Maybe you won't look like such an idiot.

Or you can simply state what I got wrong but you prefer to pretend

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Or the poor mental patient in a wheel chair who only had one arm and one leg, and was armed with a ball point pen while being backed into a corner by multiple armed cops. Houston's finest feared for their lives and killed him.

Once you get tired of showing videos of police beatings it'll be something else. It's like the guy said. Blood in the water draws journalists, or sharks. Same difference. It's still a feeding frenzy. When this peters out it'll be a Republican arguing with some asshole like George Stephanopoulos.

The subject is identity politics, demagoguery, creating stereotypes, using them to drum up support (that appears to be wavering), and padding their coffers. They only allow us to see what they want us to see.

Pretty much everything.

Go back and read it again shitforbrains.

The subject is identity politics, demagoguery, creating stereotypes, using them to drum up support (that appears to be wavering), and padding their coffers. They only allow us to see what they want us to see.

No, the subject is cops kicking the shit out of a guy on the ground.

Pretty much everything.

Go back and read it again shitforbrains.

Didnt think so..thanks for playing

I'm fine with those cops being FIRED, charged, convicted, and sent to jail!

And castrated.

The police just can't go around beating people senseless, period. They are trained professionals granted the color of authority and are expected to conduct themselves as such. The guy surrendered hands behind his back, wait until a jury sees that tape, some law firm just made a ton of money.

I'm fine with those cops being FIRED, charged, convicted, and sent to jail!

And castrated.

The police just can't go around beating people senseless, period. They are trained professionals granted the color of authority and are expected to conduct themselves as such. The guy surrendered hands behind his back, wait until a jury sees that tape, some law firm just made a ton of money.

I'm more worried about unintended(intended) consequences. Blacks having another reason to resist arrest or just plain disrespect cops.....any cops.

That happened only once in my home town as I was growing up, and the result was such, that the cops never did it again. They knew better.

Can you imagine, if the police do this type of shit to Citizens...think about the complaints from Iraqis about the contractors. Sheesh

They needed to beat the shit out of the guy to see if he knew anything about Ebola-laden Honduran kids sent by ISIS to infect millions of Fox News viewers in our Homeland.

Exigent circumstances.

Forum List

Back