Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times...

They needed to beat the shit out of the guy to see if he knew anything about Ebola-laden Honduran kids sent by ISIS to infect millions of Fox News viewers in our Homeland.

Exigent circumstances.
You're not funny in the least. Quite stupid sounding actually

This scum is an animal abuser. Put him in an arena full of starving wolves. Sell tickets. The police were entirely too gentle. He's still alive.

Yeah I hate when cops abuse their power. You?

I hate it when cops do their job and liberal pissants such as yourself go ballistic whenever they shoot an "innocent" black person. Even the cop in S.C. was shooting at a guy who was running away from him. But that's just me.

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

I have to agree. When in packs, they go into kill-mode. They feed off each other's blood lust. They lose control.

"Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times..."

You're an ignorant idiot and demagogue who has no idea what a 'police state' actually is.

You're an ignorant idiot and demagogue who has no idea what a 'police state' actually is.

And you're a loyal Goose Stepper. Just another one of Big Brother's little bitches.

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

I have to agree. When in packs, they go into kill-mode. They feed off each other's blood lust. They lose control.

Certainly not every time, but it is not unexpected.

Seems like an awful lot of cop hating is happening though, doesn't it?
It seems like the chickens might be coming home to roost, Patrolman Slager's incredibly brazen action being the catalyst.

While not all cops are guilty of the kind of conduct we are seeing in these videos, the unavoidable consequence is all cops will suffer as the result of it. The reason for this is the good cops' very lives sometimes depends on assistance from all cops, including the worst of them, which prevents the good cops from taking any action to constrain any unnecessary brutality they witness..

Last edited:

You're right about the frequent misuse of the term, police state. But the increasingly common abuse of power by and inappropriate militarization of civilian police has prompted convenient adoption of the term to mean something less political but more immediate and visible.

That is plainly true for the most part.

But in this specific example I wasn't able to see whether every one of the cops present had struck or kicked the subdued prisoner. One thing is certain; the Internal Affairs investigators will focus on finding at least one of those cops who will insist he didn't participate in the beating and they will pressure him to name all who did -- or be charged as accessory for not intervening.

Last edited:
That is plainly true for the most part. But in this specific example I wasn't able to see whether every one of the cops present had struck or kicked the subdued prisoner. One thing is certain, the Internal Affairs investigators will focus on finding at least one of those cops who will insist he didn't participate in the beating and they will pressure him to name all who did -- or be charged as accessory.

The Pack-Mentality is a very dangerous behavior. And cops especially, seem to go into kill-mode when in groups. It becomes an uncontrollable feeding frenzy for them.

I'm starting to think this category should be called "Lawless Injustice System"

In so many of these threads posters keep saying "well if so and so had only just surrendered".

Well granted this guy ran at first but then surrendered. Then he gets the ever loving shit kicked out of him by a pack of officers who were hell bent for leather to beat the crap out of him EVEN with a NBC news helicopter filming the whole damn thing.

It's unreal what we are seeing these days.

Forum List

Back