Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times...

In so many of these threads posters keep saying "well if so and so had only just surrendered".

Well granted this guy ran at first but then surrendered. Then he gets the ever loving shit kicked out of him by a pack of officers who were hell bent for leather to beat the crap out of him EVEN with a NBC news helicopter filming the whole damn thing.

It's unreal what we are seeing these days.

After see their behavior a few times, who wouldn't try to escape from police? Clearly they can't be trusted.

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Just like any other gangbangers.

In so many of these threads posters keep saying "well if so and so had only just surrendered".

Well granted this guy ran at first but then surrendered. Then he gets the ever loving shit kicked out of him by a pack of officers who were hell bent for leather to beat the crap out of him EVEN with a NBC news helicopter filming the whole damn thing.

Honestly...my wife and I have BOTH given serious thought to carrying suicide pills. There are so many psychotic cops out there...

Wait a minute, I thought cops only did this to Black people...

Nope, they do it to everybody. They just do it to black people so much more often.
No....They only do it to law-breakers.

No, that's a lie.

In Germany this would be a good arrest.
Germany was and is a police state...nothing new.

What a dunce.....

Provide a link to them doing this to law-abiding citizens.
FYI, Germany is a much more liberal state than America.
Stop watching old black and white films about Hitler.

Ah, good ole Big Brother. Still serving & protecting the shit out of ya. Spying on ya 24/7, beating the tar out of ya every chance he gets. Awesome stuff. Good thing he knows what's best for us. Otherwise, us Citizens might get a little pissed off.

I default to assuming if cops wail on someone they deserved it. :)

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Just like any other gangbangers.

Homeless gangbangers huh

Provide a link to them doing this to law-abiding citizens.
FYI, Germany is a much more liberal state than America.
Stop watching old black and white films about Hitler.

The cops just shitted on the US constitution by handing out extra legal punishment under the color of law and you support "shitting on the constitution" because you are a "shithead" and conservative but I repeat myself...

Wow wow... And he did that only to stop evil thug? I don't think so! He's just another example of stupid coward cop who "was scared about his and his friends lives..." I also will not surprise if this guy wasn't guilty and it was a "little mistake"

It's all about the Militarization of our Police Force. Sadly, it became a top priority for Big Brother after 9/11. American Police are murdering Citizens at an alarming rate. The murder rate is becoming shockingly similar, or even higher than seen in places like Burma, North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and so on.

The People fear American Police. And that's not supposed to be the case. They're actually paid employees, paid by the Citizens. They work for us. It's not the other way around. They've tossed the 'Protect & Serve' motto. It's tragic.

Last edited:
In Tulsa Oklahoma a Rich white man goes on Safari and shoots him a "Black Buck"...white man's privilege...they do not want to arrest anyone for this...they have not said they are going to do anything to the crazy animal who crushed a dying man's head with his knees while mocking him inhumanely...these sons of bitches have got to have consequences.

In Tulsa Oklahoma a Rich white man goes on Safari and shoots him a "Black Buck"...white man's privilege...they do not want to arrest anyone for this...they have not said they are going to do anything to the crazy animal who crushed a dying man's head with his knees while mocking him inhumanely...these sons of bitches have got to have consequences.

I hear ya, but American Police are murdering Citizens of all races at an alarming rate. It isn't solely a race issue. It goes deeper than that. It's a Police State issue.

I hear ya, but American Police are murdering Citizens of all races at an alarming rate. It isn't solely a race issue. It goes deeper than that. It's a Police State issue.
I absolutely agree...my brother was viciously beaten by the Miami dade Police ...six of them...they spent 9 months setting up court dates that when we arrived for them had mysteriously been canceled with no notice to us ...they offered sweet deal after sweet deal for my brother to plead no contest ....after nine months when my brother would not agree to plead they changed the charges to more serious ones...that is what Justice is in AMERICA ...A GIANT STEAMING PILE OF SHIT...

I absolutely agree...my brother was viciously beaten by the Miami dade Police ...six of them...they spent 9 months setting up court dates that when we arrived for them had mysteriously been canceled with no notice to us ...they offered sweet deal after sweet deal for my brother to plead no contest ....after nine months when my brother would not agree to plead they changed the charges to more serious ones...that is what Justice is in AMERICA ...A GIANT STEAMING PILE OF SHIT...

It has become a corrupt system. In a your word against an army of Cops' word scenario, the lone Citizen doesn't stand a chance. The Judge will usually go with the Cops' word. The System's rigged.

It has become a corrupt system. In a your word against an army of Cops' word scenario, the lone Citizen doesn't stand a chance. The Judge will usually go with the Cops' word. The System's rigged.

At least 326 people have been killed by U.S. police since January 1, 2015.
At least 1,100 were killed in 2014.
At least 2,193 have been killed since May 1, 2013.
killedbypolice.net

At least 326 people have been killed by U.S. police since January 1, 2015.
At least 1,100 were killed in 2014.
At least 2,193 have been killed since May 1, 2013.
killedbypolice.net

Yeah, the numbers are shocking. They rival awful nations like North Korea, Burma, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and so on. The People fear American Police. And that has to change.

God, I love these kinds of threads. Police chase. Guy surrenders and is not resisting. Cops kick the hell out of him and the roaches rush out from the walls cheering the cops for beating the guy up.

This is one of the main reasons you are never going to find me in the ranks of the conservatives. You guys are such assholes.

Forum List

Back