Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times...

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Or the poor mental patient in a wheel chair who only had one arm and one leg, and was armed with a ball point pen while being backed into a corner by multiple armed cops. Houston's finest feared for their lives and killed him.

Or this guy:

Paraplegic dumped on the floor because the police "didnt believe him"

Doesn't look like much protecting and serving is happening, does it?

Seems like an awful lot of cop hating is happening though, doesn't it?

Nice circular logic there that ignores repeated cases.
Yeah, it proves the cops are NOT COLOR BLIND.

yeah, and someone somewhere I guess said cops were color blind. you should quote that guy next time
No dumbass...I said it. I don't need a quote.

Why are you talking to yourself and quoting me? I didnt say anything about Color blindness
No dumbfuck...I mentioned the cops are NOT COLOR BLIND. They can see the color of the idiot who committed the crime.

You said this was proof they arent Color Blind....And I'm wondering why you needed to prove that at all.

But thanks

Nothing more dangerous than a pissed off cop. Get several of them together and their behavior resembles that of sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Reminds me of the homeless guy who 4 cops all opened fire on. When they are in a pack they are dangerous

Or the poor mental patient in a wheel chair who only had one arm and one leg, and was armed with a ball point pen while being backed into a corner by multiple armed cops. Houston's finest feared for their lives and killed him.

Or this guy:

Yeah I hate when cops abuse their power. You?

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

The pen is mightier than the sword....

Or this guy:

Perhaps it they went back to protecting and serving, that wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem.

Or this guy:

Almost as much as when presidents do it.

Or this guy:

Perhaps it they went back to protecting and serving, that wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem.

He was protecting his balls as the cops were serving him a can of whoopass.

Not surprising that you find murder funny.

Or this guy:

Subject getting too hot so you want to change it now?

I get it now! If we can find a case where a white guy gets beat up by cops, that is proof cops don't beat up blacks way out of proportion to the number of white people they beat up in the same situations.

Man, that's like some kind of mobius loop of logic right there!

"This one beat up white guy proves there is nothing racial going on with those twenty-six beat up black guys..."

I get it now! If we can find a case where a white guy gets beat up by cops, that is proof cops don't beat up blacks way out of proportion to the number of white people they beat up in the same situations.

Somehow...a white guy getting beat up erases all that.

Now you got it...just like Obama being elected erased racism.

Ah, good ole Big Brother. Still serving & protecting the shit out of ya. Spying on ya 24/7, beating the tar out of ya every chance he gets. Awesome stuff. Good thing he knows what's best for us. Otherwise, us Citizens might get a little pissed off.

That's the Los Angles Sheriffs, baby! :thup:

Ah, good ole Big Brother. Still serving & protecting the shit out of ya. Spying on ya 24/7, beating the tar out of ya every chance he gets. Awesome stuff. Good thing he knows what's best for us. Otherwise, us Citizens might get a little pissed off.

That's the Los Angles Sheriffs, baby! :thup:

Yeah, those Homies don't fuck around, Homes. They know martial-arts like 'Who Jew Think You're Messin With'.

"This one beat up white guy proves there is nothing racial going on with those twenty-six beat up black guys..."

You Communists and your racism - even when there clearly isn't a racial motive, you still make it racist..

Or this guy:

Same subject. If Obama didn't exist we would be discussing this subject.

Same subject. If Obama didn't exist we would be discussing this subject.

No it's not.

Not surprising that you find murder funny.
Everything you liberals try is funny.

Once you get tired of showing videos of police beatings it'll be something else. It's like the guy said. Blood in the water draws journalists, or sharks. Same difference. It's still a feeding frenzy. When this peters out it'll be a Republican arguing with some asshole like George Stephanopoulos.

Last edited:

You Communists and your racism - even when there clearly isn't a racial motive, you still make it racist..

You musta skipped the first few pages...here I'll recap and await you to condemn them for making it racial

Wait a minute, I thought cops only did this to Black people...

Because black people give them so many more opportunities. Goes along with the percentage of blacks in prison.

I said what I meant. If you don't understand it you may be black.

Forum List

Back