POLICE STATE: China's Counterterrorism Bill 'Inspired By US'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Yes, that's how bad things are folks. China cheering the U.S. Government's awful attacks on American Civil Liberties? Yikes!

Beijing (AFP) - China studied US legislation to draft its controversial counterterrorism law, it said Wednesday, amid concerns in Washington that the bill's provisions may tighten media controls and threaten the intellectual property of foreign tech firms.

The country's first anti-terror law comes as Beijing wages a controversial campaign to stamp out ethnic violence linked to the western Xinjiang region and works to tighten controls over political dissent online and on the ground.

The homeland of the mostly Muslim Uighur ethnic minority has been plagued by unrest in recent years, provoking China to launch a police crackdown on separatist "terrorists" it says are behind the violence.

In an attempt to control online communications that the government says have contributed to the violence,...

More:
China's counterterrorism bill 'inspired by US'

Anti-ISIS wreath...
To protect your home..
12360013_10205238196021124_7184176729501159410_n.jpg

The Chinese and Muslims have been fighting for about 700 years..

I hear ya. I'm more concerned with the fact China is praising our Government's attacks on American Civil Liberties. Not a good thing.

I hear ya. I'm more concerned with the fact China is praising our Government's attacks on American Civil Liberties. Not a good thing.
In times of war and intrigue, it is not unusual to have some rights put on hold in the USA...

When will the 'War on Terror' end? Seems like it's set up to go on forever.
By the next world war..at least...

In times of war and intrigue, it is not unusual to have some rights put on hold in the USA...

When will the 'War on Terror' end? Seems like it's set up to go on forever.
By the next world war..at least...

Yeah, i still don't feel comfortable with China praising our Government's actions in this 'War on Terror.'

Forum List

Back