Police state national ID card tucked in immigration bill

That suggests to me thst you side with illegals and criminals over American citizens. The ability to determine who is and is not a US Citizen immediately and without doubt is crucial to national security

Not me. I side with liberty over cowardice. Keep your jackboot wet-dreams to yourself.

Last edited:
Just go back to cash.. Problem solved.

Right. Then the crooks would have to go back to robbing people on the street.

I guess car dealerships and realtor would be great places for them to hang out, because they'd have to bring in whole suitcases of money.
. LOL... How did this country ever make it to be so great until the millennial's came along to show us all the err of our ways ???? All I know is that these crisis's are being created to control us over time. I guess people will have to finally arrive to see it all for what it is, and they will soon enough.

That suggests to me thst you side with illegals and criminals over American citizens. The ability to determine who is and is not a US Citizen immediately and without doubt is crucial to national security

Not me. I side with liberty over cowardice. Keep your jackboot wet-dreams to yourself.
. Hmm, how is it that Montrovant is tagged with the post instead of the author of the post being tagged with it ??

It is getting worse....we elected Trump
. No, y'all trying to run a coup on him is the eye opener. It would be great if y'all could control your rabid obsession with wanting to take him out of the job. Uhhh, so instead of that, why don't you try picking something you care about (if any), and work towards it with him on your side than him being against you ? Could start today instead of expending so much worthless time fighting against a chance to get something done for yourselves. I mean how much time do y'all have on wasting your lives away like you are doing ?
What is being done that constitutes a coup in your eyes?
. Joined the human race today did ya ? Good grief.
Ducks the question

Other than conservative hysteria.....where is the coup?

Holding a president accountable is a coup?

Even going after the president for partisan reasons isn't a coup. It's one of those terms that gets misused here all the time. :)
. Your right, but that isn't what has been happening, so a coup it is.

I find that 99.97% of human beings Are unable to properly utilize Freedom and Liberty. Thus the entire population must be stripped of it for everyone's safety and decency.

I find that 99.97% of human beings Are unable to properly utilize Freedom and Liberty. Thus the entire population must be stripped of it for everyone's safety and decency.

LOL - well, at least you have the courage of your convictions!

Quote error! That shows me as having posted what Anathema actually said. I don't want to be saddled with that! :lmao:

. Hmm, how is it that Montrovant is tagged with the post instead of the author of the post being tagged with it ??

It happens sometimes. An accidental keystroke, maybe an internet connection hiccup, even just some sort of glitch with the board programming. :dunno:

From my readings of your postings, you are not a particular fan of freedom or liberty. ;)

It happens sometimes. An accidental keystroke, maybe an internet connection hiccup, even just some sort of glitch with the board programming. :dunno:

Sorry 'bout that. I fixed the original.

From my readings of your postings, you are not a particular fan of freedom or liberty. ;)

You are absolutely correct. Humanity has lost the Morality and Values necessary for freedom and liberty to be possible while maintaining a proper Society.

So does the dude running around with a pair of Depends on his head, claiming he is meeting Elvis and the Easter Bunny on Haleys Comet and returning to the planet Frimmerbee.

. I had a situation where it happened to me, but there was words actually added to it in order to make it appear that I said things I didn't say. :cuckoo:...

You are absolutely correct. Humanity has lost the Morality and Values necessary for freedom and liberty to be possible while maintaining a proper Society.

There are countries you could go to that don't share our sick fetish with freedom.
Naah-hes too much of a coward to do more than bitch.

So does the dude running around with a pair of Depends on his head, claiming he is meeting Elvis and the Easter Bunny on Haleys Comet and returning to the planet Frimmerbee.

Exactly. But you have to admire the audacity of the bat-shit insane.

Exactly. But you have to admire the audacity of the bat-shit insane.
Before or after tossing nets over them and dragging them to the nut farm?

Forum List

Back