Police State: [VIDEO]: Cop Threatens Students With Jail For Handing Out Constitution...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Dumb over-aggressive cops really have become a big problem. We have to reverse this Militarization process. They seem to be getting dumber and more aggressive by the day. Their solution to everything, is to lock Citizens up in cages.

Ha, "we can't have people out here with different views and opinions." Oh boy, what a mess.

Handing out the Constitution is 'opinion' now? Ok, whatever.

Yup, just lock em up. China and North Korea must be very pleased with what we're becoming.

They should wait until the Repubs make all their changes.

Or are they just throwing out the whole thing and adopting sharia law across the board?

Dumb over-aggressive cops really have become a big problem.
This has been a growing problem ever since the requirements were lowered to ensure there would be an equal opportunity employer.
As far as the Constitution, can't have the population actually knowing what the law of the land is.

I agree it doesn't look good but the chances are pretty good he was ordered to do that from some chief that takes his orders from some liberal mayor and was appointed for that reason. So the cop has to decide to defend what he has sworn to defend or lose his job. That's not an excuse, I wouldn't do it unless there's more to the story.

The law of the land? Which law to you propose we follow and those we don't.
Was ms. hypocrite ky.deny rights to LGBT people following a law?

Dumb over-aggressive cops really have become a big problem.
This has been a growing problem ever since the requirements were lowered to ensure there would be an equal opportunity employer.
As far as the Constitution, can't have the population actually knowing what the law of the land is.

What's your problem?

My problem is, our cops are becoming more dumb & over-aggressive by the day. Lock up kids for handing out the Constitution? Seriously?
You are not getting with the program.

Bush said that they attacked us for our freedom.

So if we eliminate our freedom, we will be safe.

Problem solved.

Yes, our Government has to take our Freedoms away in order to preserve them. It's all for own good. We can't have Citizens out on the streets expressing opinions. That's just plain dangerous.

Forum List

Back