Police: Teen Saw Shooting as Experiment, Showed No Remorse

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Kentucky school shooter "said he was an atheist and that his life had no purpose and other people's lives also had no purpose." Sadly his actions are actually consistent with his worldview. If there is no God, then ultimately life has no purpose or meaning.

Before 1962 when God was kicked out of public schools, almost every public school in America held this simple prayer each day:

Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence upon Thee, and we beg Thy blessings upon us, our parents, our teachers and our Country.

After God was kicked out of public schools in 1962, look what occurred:

school-shootings-800.jpg

Kentucky school shooter "said he was an atheist and that his life had no purpose and other people's lives also had no purpose." Sadly his actions are actually consistent with his worldview. If there is no God, then ultimately life has no purpose or meaning.

Before 1962 when God was kicked out of public schools, almost every public school in America held this simple prayer each day:

Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence upon Thee, and we beg Thy blessings upon us, our parents, our teachers and our Country.

View attachment 181856

So, we should make stuff up in order to give our lives a purpose it doesn't have?

View attachment 181856
Sure life has meaning without a God to kneel and bob to..

View attachment 181856
Where is the graph on school bombings and burnings...??? School kids were killed in those ways also....by adults....with a God in their lives...

View attachment 181856

So, we should make stuff up in order to give our lives a purpose it doesn't have?
And donate your money and time..

That's a mighty weak god to get kicked out of school

So mumbling magic words will stop school shootings?

How simple minded is that
Thanks for acknowledging you are clueless.
not thinking a dead guy on sticks is first cause is clueless?

What you just said was a reductionist non-sequitur, more specific post hoc, ergo propter hoc. *(after this, therefore because of this)* i.e a false cause fallacy.
Perhaps America's current state of school shootings is derived from something entirely independent from not having *"God first"* or prayer in schools, oh I don't know perhaps:

* 1. Increase in population

* 2. Increase in number of firearms

* 3. Increase in the ease of gaining firearms etc.

Example: Pointing to a fancy chart, weatherman shows how temperatures have been rising over the past few centuries, whilst at the same time the numbers of pirates have been decreasing; thus pirates cool the world and global warming is a hoax.

Last edited:

What you just said was a reductionist non-sequitur, more specific post hoc, ergo propter hoc. *(after this, therefore because of this)* i.e a false cause fallacy.
Perhaps America's current state of school shootings is derived from something entirely independent from not having *"God first"* or prayer in schools, oh I don't know perhaps:

Example: Pointing to a fancy chart, weatherman shows how temperatures have been rising over the past few centuries, whilst at the same time the numbers of pirates have been decreasing; thus pirates cool the world and global warming is a hoax.
IN the 50's my dad and his buddies took their rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards.

Guns are not the issue.

People programmed to believe they are no more significant than a mushroom is the crux of the matter.

View attachment 181856
/----/ Without God's laws murder and stealing would be OK. Ever hear of the 10 commandments our society lives by - even the atheists agree with most of them except # 2, 3 and 4.
The Ten Commandments
  1. I am the Lord thy God, thou shall not have any gods before me.
  2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything.
  3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house, wife, or property.

The left will NEVER admit that their degeneracy is rotting this nation from within even though they know it's true. Why? ...because they don't want to stop being degenerates, that's why.

View attachment 181856
/----/ Without God's laws murder and stealing would be OK. Ever hear of the 10 commandments our society lives by - even the atheists agree with most of them except # 2, 3 and 4.
The Ten Commandments
  1. I am the Lord thy God, thou shall not have any gods before me.
  2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything.
  3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house, wife, or property.
Without God's law Trump would cheat on his wives and commit adultery...

IN the 50's my dad and his buddies took their rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards.

Guns are not the issue.

People programmed to believe they are no more significant than a mushroom is the crux of the matter.
And that has what to do with any mental problem?

The left will NEVER admit that their degeneracy is rotting this nation from within even though they know it's true. Why? ...because they don't want to stop being degenerates, that's why.
If only the left did degenerate activities I would agree yet that is not the case..

If only the left did degenerate activities I would agree yet that is not the case..

The right doesn't go around promoting transgenderism and every other form of deviant behavior.

The right doesn't go around promoting transgenderism and every other form of deviant behavior.
No they hide it because of their masking as moral people in public...

No, instead of keeping their dirty laundry private, the left tries to "normalize" the abnormal and broadcasts it everywhere, forces it on kids.

Here's An Amazing Way To Explain Drag Culture To Kids | HuffPost

No, instead of keeping their dirty laundry private, the left tries to "normalize" the abnormal and broadcasts it everywhere, forces it on kids.

So does the religious right, they like them in diapers to start the brain washing...

So does the religious right, they like them in diapers to start the brain washing...

Hmm, which is worse? Raising a child to believe in a higher power or raising them to believe that whatever feels good, is good?

Hmm, which is worse? Raising a child to believe in a higher power or raising them to believe that whatever feels good, is good?
Either way as long as they are happy and healthy..

Either way as long as they are happy and healthy..

I have never met a happy atheist. The only truly happy people that I have ever met are young children and strong Christians. I assume that strong believers in other faiths can also be happy but I have never come across any that I knew well enough to know if they really are happy. Perhaps ignorance is bliss. If so, I vote for ignorance.

Forum List

Back