Police: Teen Saw Shooting as Experiment, Showed No Remorse

No they hide it because of their masking as moral people in public...

No, instead of keeping their dirty laundry private, the left tries to "normalize" the abnormal and broadcasts it everywhere, forces it on kids.

Here's An Amazing Way To Explain Drag Culture To Kids | HuffPost
So does the religious right, they like them in diapers to start the brain washing...

Hmm, which is worse? Raising a child to believe in a higher power or raising them to believe that whatever feels good, is good?
Either way as long as they are happy and healthy..

I have never met a happy atheist. The only truly happy people that I have ever met are young children and strong Christians. I assume that strong believers in other faiths can also be happy but I have never come across any that I knew well enough to know if they really are happy. Perhaps ignorance is bliss. If so, I vote for ignorance.
I can see you definitely are a Christian Theist, which speaks volumes as to why you question not having God in our lives/state.schools or yours for that matter and the good that comes from that. The good being the happiest and safest countries in the world are belonging to countries with large populations of atheists So therefore, I will not go any further in a discussion trying to explain or defend my beliefs, when you have already made it up in your mind and are predisposed to having already formed an opinion, which you probably believe as fact, as to why NOT having God in my life or discussing the topic, is a waste of time or somehow makes me lost or not as happy or moral as people who do have God in their lives.

No, instead of keeping their dirty laundry private, the left tries to "normalize" the abnormal and broadcasts it everywhere, forces it on kids.

So does the religious right, they like them in diapers to start the brain washing...

Hmm, which is worse? Raising a child to believe in a higher power or raising them to believe that whatever feels good, is good?

I have never met a happy atheist. The only truly happy people that I have ever met are young children and strong Christians. I assume that strong believers in other faiths can also be happy but I have never come across any that I knew well enough to know if they really are happy. Perhaps ignorance is bliss. If so, I vote for ignorance.
I doubt you have ever met an unhappy christian...

Well

Well ignorance is bliss

Well

Well ignorance is bliss
That's what the lobotomy club claims...

Whilst we are at it, lets stop worrying and doing something about nuclear war and put faith in unicorns!
Lets stop focusing on antibiotic resistance and put faith in santa claus!
Lets stop worrying about kids falling into drugs and put our faith in the easter bunny!

Great logic, you absolute idiots.

Kentucky school shooter "said he was an atheist and that his life had no purpose and other people's lives also had no purpose." Sadly his actions are actually consistent with his worldview. If there is no God, then ultimately life has no purpose or meaning.

Before 1962 when God was kicked out of public schools, almost every public school in America held this simple prayer each day:

Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence upon Thee, and we beg Thy blessings upon us, our parents, our teachers and our Country.

After God was kicked out of public schools in 1962, look what occurred:

View attachment 181856

What an astonishingly arrogant and stupid post. Millions of atheists manage not to commit violent crimes such as murder and rape all over the world. America is a massively religious country compared to other western democracies, and it has far higher rates of violent crime like murder and rape when compared directly with secular democracies like Japan, Norway or Sweden for example.

Since when is prayer not allowed anywhere, and how on earth could anyone stop it? What the op obviously means is they want to force everyone to pray, regardless of whether they believe or not, and regardless of whether they want to or not. I think a person has to be pretty low to use the murder of children to try and promote their religious beliefs.

Last edited:
That's a mighty weak god to get kicked out of school

So mumbling magic words will stop school shootings?

How simple minded is that
So we see you never read the bible. We are becoming Sodom and Gomorrah.
I have read that horrid piece of mythology, amazing that in 2018 people think its fact, that's where education comes in and is lacking

I have read that horrid piece of mythology, amazing that in 2018 people think its fact, that's where education comes in and is lacking
Sorry you feel that way.

Yes, redemption is a horrible thing to a leftist.

Kentucky school shooter "said he was an atheist and that his life had no purpose and other people's lives also had no purpose." Sadly his actions are actually consistent with his worldview. If there is no God, then ultimately life has no purpose or meaning.

Before 1962 when God was kicked out of public schools, almost every public school in America held this simple prayer each day:

Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence upon Thee, and we beg Thy blessings upon us, our parents, our teachers and our Country.

View attachment 181856

What an astonishingly arrogant and stupid post. Millions of atheists manage not to commit violent crimes such as murder and rape all over the world. America is a massively religious country compared to other western democracies, and it has far higher rates of violent crime like murder and rape when compared directly with secular democracies like Japan, Norway or Sweden for example.

Since when is prayer not allowed anywhere, and how on earth could anyone stop it? What the op obviously means is they want to force everyone to pray, regardless of whether they believe or not, and regardless of whether they want to or not. I think a person has to be pretty low to use the murder of children to try and promote their religious beliefs.
Talk about stupid ignorance. I never said all athiests are criminals. Your hatred and venom is very typical of a God hater. You people have no tolerance.

The right doesn't go around promoting transgenderism and every other form of deviant behavior.

The Parkland mass murderer is happy and healthy.

View attachment 181856

Talk about stupid ignorance. I never said all athiests are criminals. Your hatred and venom is very typical of a God hater. You people have no tolerance.
There's an idea in religious right circles that many of today's woes can be traced to the removal of official prayers from school in the early sixties. Those woes aren't just the result of kids not receiving religious instruction, according to this view. They also come from the fact that God has removed his protection from America, as the petition claims. The recent school shootings aren't just happening because the students don't know God. They are also happening because God is letting them happen, because we "kicked him out of the schools." :cuckoo:

View attachment 181856

There's an idea in religious right circles that many of today's woes can be traced to the removal of official prayers from school in the early sixties. Those woes aren't just the result of kids not receiving religious instruction, according to this view. They also come from the fact that God has removed his protection from America, as the petition claims. The recent school shootings aren't just happening because the students don't know God. They are also happening because God is letting them happen, because we "kicked him out of the schools." :cuckoo:
And athiests explain the spike in mass murders after 1962 on guns that have always been there for centuries.

Paralogism: formal fallacy; a fallacy of arguing from the empty concept of the ego to its substantiality and eternality.

View attachment 181856
As an Atheist, I don't need to believe in an invisible fairy/deity to have purpose in my life. My purpose in life is to treat those I care about with kindness and love and to enjoy life as much as I can without harming others, while I'm still here. As for those who aren't close to me, I pay no attention to them.

View attachment 181856
As an Atheist, I don't need to believe in an invisible fairy/deity to have purpose in my life. My purpose in life is to treat those I care about with kindness and love and to enjoy life as much as I can without harming others, while I'm still here. As for those who aren't close to me, I pay no attention to them.
And tonight when your mood changes tonight you can murder, rape or whatever else your heart justifies.

View attachment 181856
And tonight when your mood changes tonight you can murder, rape or whatever else your heart justifies.
Not really. I have a strict policy of: "I will treat others as I would like them to treat me." We are a nation of laws and I obey them. Kindness is the answer. You don't need a deity for that. I abhor thieves and rapists and prison is a good place for them. As for killing, that depends. If someone breaks into my home, I will most assuredly kill the intruder, "if I have to." If I witness someone trying to kill another person, I will try to stop it, up to and including killing the individual if that is the only way to stop the crime. Last, if our nation's government becomes communist, theological, or tyrannical in some way, then, I will rise up against it, bloodily if necessary.

Forum List

Back