🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Polish prime minister says US is only real guarantor of European security

and i only mentioned 'chechens' in Russia because they caused or caused lots of problems are are always a waiting problem . Plus ' muslim chechens' did the USA Boston bombing . And 'quighurs' in China are going to be a forever problem but the Chinese are practical and can handle them efficiently , in my opinion Eugene .

Russia has their native 'muslim chechens' and China has its 'muslim quighurs' [sp] . 'muslim chechens' were being fought at one time and MAY still be being fought with and it was they that did that takeover of a Russian Beslan school and then many murders in a massacre . Imported 'muslim chechens' to the USA did the Boston bombing in the USA . Supposedly 'chinese quighurs' are being imprisoned in huge numbers or are being sent to reeducation camps [prisons] . ---------- Russian 'muslim chechens' take over Russian Beslan school . --- https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/chechen-separatists-storm-russian-school --- muslims are a problem where ever they are or where ever they go Claudette .
There are more than 200 nations in Russia. And there are many Muslim nations as well. Not just chechens. And they live calmly and happily feeling themselves usual Russian citizens for more than a century.

Islamic Tatars aren't so bad, in fact many Western Europeans have more terrorism than Tatars, including Irish both Catholic & Protestant, Basque, Germans, Italians etc. etc.

Like Poland knows anything about defending itself.:pinkygirly:

In 1920 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviets in the Battle of Komarow.

Poles are fierce & smart.

Everything you're not.
Oh, yeah. That’s the battle that got you into the finals a few years later against the Germans.
Frankly speaking nobody could resist germans in ww2.
Poland surrendered in 3 weeks, France in 2, Denmark - just 2 days...others decided not to fight at all.
Only USSR had to fight for Europe's freedom and faced huge ingratitude after that.

and i only mentioned 'chechens' in Russia because they caused or caused lots of problems are are always a waiting problem . Plus ' muslim chechens' did the USA Boston bombing . And 'quighurs' in China are going to be a forever problem but the Chinese are practical and can handle them efficiently , in my opinion Eugene .
Terroristic attack in Boston was the result of stupid policy of FBI who ignored Russian warnings about dangerous guys in the USA.
Chechens became terroristic and dangerous after the USA sponsored war in Chechnya with help of radical Solophites from Saudi.

So problem is not in religion but in irresponsible policy of some authorities.
Old anglo-saxonic tactics - divide et impera. Exactly what Brits did in India, China, all their colonies and exactly what the USA does today. Those countries are cancer on earth's surface.

Last edited:
Frankly speaking nobody could resist germans in ww2.
Poland surrendered in 3 weeks, France in 2, Denmark - just 2 days...others decided not to fight at all.
Only USSR had to fight for Europe's freedom and faced huge ingratitude after that.
Gee....I wonder why? :icon_rolleyes: I don't believe the USSR was exactly fighting for Europe's freedom since immediately after the war they began enslaving every nation around them that they could.

The Soviet Union was kept afloat by three things in WWII.
The Russian winter. Hitler's abysmal military planning and U.S. aid in the form of equipment and fuel.

Forum List

Back