Politic-Related Game

I have the most foul mouthed children as a small price to pay for free speech.

I've further destroyed my economy by agreeing to force arms manufacturers to pay the worker a higher wage.

I'm trying to be benevolent!!!!

I keep getting these bloody civil rights issues. My soft heart is destroying the economy!

Me, too! I think some of these hurt the economy either way. Also, the dings are harsh. I voted no "too big to fails" and the result was something like "as soon as businesses show signs of success, they are busted up," which is not an approach I would have taken. I meant if a huge company fails, it fails, not that companies cannot grow, duh!

I keep getting these bloody civil rights issues. My soft heart is destroying the economy!

Me, too! I think some of these hurt the economy either way. Also, the dings are harsh. I voted no "too big to fails" and the result was something like "as soon as businesses show signs of success, they are busted up," which is not an approach I would have taken. I meant if a huge company fails, it fails, not that companies cannot grow, duh!
yes, i think it's the author's way of having a joke on us. every outcome is absurdly dramatic.

I enjoy it but have dismissed a few issues could tell were no win. I have excellent civil rights, very good political freedom and good economy. I am not opposed to a civil rights ding if it brings my economy up. Then I would be very good across the board!

The Democratic Republic of Treshaland is a small, socially progressive nation, renowned for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 45 million Treshites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 43.4%.

The Treshalandian economy, worth 2.58 trillion Shinies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 57,378 Shinies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.

Personal injury lawyers are demanding compensation from the government after recent reductions in manufacturer liability, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, appendix transplant figures have recently doubled, and foreigners are treated with great suspicion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Treshaland's national animal is the Kitty, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
_-----------

I've got to lower taxes. Otherwise, what a place to live, eh? LOL

The Queendom of Goosistan is a small, orderly nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 45 million Goosistanis are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 22.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.

The sizeable but inefficient Goosistanian economy, worth 2.37 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 52,675 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.

There's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, poaching has been on the rise after animals from the nation's zoos were released into the wild, and the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goosistan's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.

civil rights = few economy = reasonable political freedom = outlawed

it's described as a "psychotic dictatorship"

Forum List

Back