Political Cartoon

1589934751712.png

Daryl, satin is a fabric. You meant "satan" but you said "satin" instead. Can't you even correct the ignorance of your fellow Lefty?

It's "ham sandwich" not "Ham Sandwitch (sic)"

Aren't you Lefties always shooting off your mouths about how much SMARTER you are than everyone else, Daryl?
You're SO SMART that last election, you nominated Hillary, who outspent Trump 8 to 1, had 249 newspapers backing her versus 19 for Trump, outstaffed Trump 5 to 1, and picked up 2.6 to 10.4 million votes from Google pushing its "GET OUT THE VOTE" messages to only Democrats, according to liberal scholar Dr. Robert Epstein, who admitted VOTING for Hateful Hillary.

It's all right here: Hateful Hillary

Daryl, satin is a fabric. You meant "satan" but you said "satin" instead. Can't you even correct the ignorance of your fellow Lefty?

Aren't you Lefties always shooting off your mouths about how much SMARTER you are than everyone else, Daryl?
You're SO SMART that last election, you nominated Hillary, who outspent Trump 8 to 1, had 249 newspapers backing her versus 19 for Trump, outstaffed Trump 5 to 1, and picked up 2.6 to 10.4 million votes from Google pushing its "GET OUT THE VOTE" messages to only Democrats, according to liberal scholar Dr. Robert Epstein, who admitted VOTING for Hateful Hillary.

What can I say. I hired a "The Party of the Rump" Rump Speech Proof Reader.

So you are ignorant by choice. OK

So you are ignorant by choice. OK

If the only defense you have is a Speelink then you are in serious trouble and every else knows it. This is a humor area and we are finding you a laughing stock. Thank you for the break.

Forum List

Back