Political Cartoon

e3647332547c3845.jpg

You are not so good with analogies I see? I'll explain: An accidental pregnancy is a baby unwanted, like an un-ordered steak, and all you care about is that the steak gets cooked (born) not thrown away (abortion) or left in the fridge until ordered (birth control). Pro-Life people care deeply about fetus, not the child it becomes. Like this:

tumblr_mvm07uLfhY1sfoz1io1_1280.jpg

You had better stick with painting houses. Your lies are blatant, ignorant, and deeply offensive.

1. Christians and other human beings who care deeply about helpless babies do NOT act as you claim. You lie. If you did not, you would be speechless.

2. Christians give more than atheists across the board, on average. Conservatives give more across the board, to churches, to secular institutions, to strangers, family, and friends, than you Leftists. We even give more blood and more of our time without pay.

3. It is you Leftists who expect government to take care of everyone. Where are the fathers?
Roe v. Wade was based on the LIE that Norma McCorvey was raped. She was not.
Tens of millions of Americans were, in your vile, cynical words, "Not wanted." We did not plan either of our children two and seven years after we were married. For some people, pregnancies occur before they were married. Either way, unplanned children are loved by decent parents. That would seem to eliminate you.

4. My niece had to go to Russia, twice, to adopt children because there are so few available here in America to adopt, thanks to you murderers.

5. My dear friend's grandson was adopted by a beautiful couple in Virginia who came to California after waiting years for a child to adopt, such is the extent of savage butchery ongoing thanks to YOU.

6. Andrea Bocelli's mother was advised by her DOCTOR to abort him because he would have grave birth defects. She refused. Andrea is very grateful that she did.

SLAVERY-ABORTION-TheRadianceFoundation-small-300x170_300_170_75.jpg

Forum List

Back