Political Cartoon

fbi-cia-dod-doj-investigated-ourselves-found-innocent.jpg

Don't you ever get tired of posting this nonsense and being a laughingstock on the board?
As a principle, I have never put anyone on ignore, but, spam monkey Lahkota is the only one that I decided to use it on. I just got tired of scrolling through page after page of his shit. In essence he was being ignored anyhow, but instead of scrolling, his garbage just doesn’t appear any longer. Such a breath of fresh air. The only thing I regret is that I didn’t do it earlier.

And if they had any creative sense or brass balls they'd make him speaker then procede to 25 Biden then impeach Harris, even if they won't get the Senate votes, the Dems can be baited into the race card issue with Donalds and the procedure can be used to air out laundry that MSM keeps hidden from the public.
But on top of that, their refusal to remove either for things they formerly claimed were impeachable offenses would be evidence in their future trials proving they abused power, assaulted democracy, and committed a treasonous coup during their attempts to remove Trump.

Forum List

Back