Political Cartoon

7fc4f4f22209497a.jpeg

BREAKING: CNN is humiliated as California Governor Gavin Newsom gives a brilliant response to a gotcha question about President Biden’s age.

It all started when CNN host Dana Bash accused Newsom of “downplaying concerns” about Biden’s age — and then asked Newsom if voters should be concerned that “President Biden will be 86 by the end of his second term if he gets reelected.”

Newsom responded perfectly, taking a shot at Trump, “With all due respect, we tried a celebrity for four years — and it didn’t go very well.”

Newsom continued, “I want a seasoned pro that knows how to get things done. I’m a little old-fashioned. I want a guy who produces results — and the results for Biden are in, and it’s been an absolute masterclass.

There’s simply no administration in my lifetime that’s been more effective and produced more substantive results for the American people.”

VERY well said, Governor Newsom! Trump might be a bit younger, but he was in unmitigated disaster for America — while President Biden has done a great job in the face of unprecedented opposition.

Age is nothing but a number.

May be an image of 2 people

BREAKING: “Moderate” Republican Senator Susan Collins threatens to wear a bikini on the floor of the Senate in order to protest Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s decision to suspend the Senate’s dress code to accommodate Senator John Fetterman.

Collins declared, “I plan to wear a bikini tomorrow to the Senate floor and Chris Coons is gonna wear shorts because there’s no dress code anymore. I think there is a certain dignity that we should be maintaining in the Senate, and to do away with the dress code, to me, debases the institution.”

Senator Susan Collins has a lot of gall to call for “dignity” in the Senate, especially when she still continues to defend serial criminal Donald Trump to this very day — and she voted to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court even though multiple women credibly accused him of rape and sexual assault.

Of course, Collins then tried to backtrack, claiming that she was only “joking” about wearing a bikini on the Senate floor.

Instead of spending her days making dumb jokes, she should be actively campaigning against insurrectionist Donald Trump and demanding that he be banned from running for office under the 14th Amendment.

Until then, no sane voter can reasonably consider her a “moderate.”

Senator Fetterman had a perfect response to Collins, declaring, “We should all want to be comfortable.”

May be an image of 1 person

BREAKING: Democratic Senator John Fetterman hilariously trolls MAGA Representative Lauren Boebert over her disgusting Beetlejuice sexual misconduct scandal while simultaneously defending himself from Fox News attacks.

The far-right propaganda outlet has been running nonstop, breathless coverage of Fetterman and his preference for sweatshirts and shorts over suits because the Senate recently updated its dress code to allow more casual wear.

Apparently, Republicans are fine with politicians funneling more wealth to the super rich and corporations, starting wars, and curtailing civil rights so long as they wear Brooks Brothers while they do it.

Caring about Fetterman's clothes is utterly absurd. The man is a staunch progressive and a champion for average, hard-working Americans. Who cares what he wears?

Hitting back on Twitter, Fetterman retweeted Fox's coverage of the story and wrote: "I figure if I take up vaping and grabbing the hog during a live musical, they’ll make me a hero."

Boebert was kicked out of a Beetlejuice musical after talking loudly, vaping, taking flash photography, and groping her date's private parts while he felt up her breasts. The entire sordid affair was caught on camera.

What do you think? Would you prefer your politicians dress casually but serve your interests? Or would you prefer they dress nicely but engage in public indecency while screwing over their constituents?

We know which we prefer.

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back