Political Cartoon

832ge4.jpg

View attachment 853779

Have you seen all of the open minded and tolerant Liberals out in the streets supporting the genocidal maniac Hamas terrorist?

No I haven't. If you have, you need to report to your Doctor to get those meds in order. You may want to let the rest of us know what drugs you are using so we can avoid them.

No, don't list them. The other MAGAts will start overusing them and be as crazy as you are.

No I haven't. If you have, you need to report to your Doctor to get those meds in order. You may want to let the rest of us know what drugs you are using so we can avoid them.

No, don't list them. The other MAGAts will start overusing them and be as crazy as you are.

Wow.

You could get a job writing soap operas.

Yah, I understand. Bush Jr came up with a plan to prevent these "Disturbances". It is called the "Consent Decree" and was working. And it expanded under Obama. Just days into Rumps office, he cancels the system. You see, Rump needed that violence to keep pulling the wool over your eyes. As dumb as Rump is, he's a genius compared to you MAGAts.

BREAKING: Legal expert predicts that indicted 2024 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump will “explode” tomorrow when he testifies under oath at his $250 million New York fraud trial.

In an interview today on CNN, former federal prosecutor Jennifer Rodgers declared, “ I think that there could really be some fireworks tomorrow because Trump has been talking, of course, at length about how the judge is out to get him and the AG is out to get him. I don't know that he'll just be smug. I mean, he may explode tomorrow."

Given Trump’s notorious history of exploding and throwing a hissy fit every time that he is held accountable, Rodgers also highlighted the potential consequences of such an outburst on the outcome of Trump’s case, declaring, “So, one question is, if and when Trump implodes under oath with the attorney general's staff questioning him, will his lawyers cross-examine him to try to rehabilitate him in the eyes of the judge?"

Get your popcorn ready, folks, because tomorrow is gonna be quite a show…

May be an image of 1 person

Forum List

Back