Political Cartoon

aoc credit score.jpg

And you know this how and from whom? First of all, her credit score would have gone up exponentially because she is a Congress person. First provable lie.

I have had to close more than 2 checking accounts for any number of reasons. And my credit rating is 770.

As for stealing tips, where did you get that information and from whom?

I imagine that you are just listening to that voice of Rush in your head and just spouting it out. The sooner we start sending you MAGATs back under the rocks you crawled out of the better.

And you know this how and from whom? First of all, her credit score would have gone up exponentially because she is a Congress person. First provable lie.

I have had to close more than 2 checking accounts for any number of reasons. And my credit rating is 770.

As for stealing tips, where did you get that information and from whom?

I imagine that you are just listening to that voice of Rush in your head and just spouting it out. The sooner we start sending you MAGATs back under the rocks you crawled out of the better.
Calm down little bitch! Your clawing at your face and screaming at the sky just confirms it's all true... and makes it even funnier.

Suck on this..... :laughing0301::laughing0301:

aoc filthy mouth.jpg

Calm down little bitch! Your clawing at your face and screaming at the sky just confirms it's all true... and makes it even funnier.
Newsflash, I am an old Republican. You are a MAGAt Terrorist.

And if you had the chance, YOU would turn it down? Wow, you are obviously another lying MAGAt Homosexual trying to cover up you condition.

Newsflash, I am an old Republican. You are a MAGAt Terrorist.

And if you had the chance, YOU would turn it down? Wow, you are obviously another lying MAGAt Homosexual trying to cover up you condition.
You don't get out much, do you.... :abgg2q.jpg:

You're a filthy fucking democrat.... you may not fuck children, but you're still a democrat... and an ENABLER.

You're just like cheney... a neocon dinosaur with the relevancy of sun-bleached dog shit in a forgotten pasture.

Forum List

Back