Political Cartoon

I spent over 20 years making sure you have the right to make an ass of yourself. Mission accomplished.

You are a MAGAt and support someone without reserve that has not only tried to trash the constitution but continues to do so.
Why are you so brainwashed ??? I mean can you somehow think for yourself, and then realize that you along with a few million more have been lied too, crapped on, and been led too your souls demise by a 63 year old Democrat party that has ushered in this new generation of evilness ???

Last edited:

You dipsticks were caught with your pants down over the Israel and Hamas war, and you got caught ridiculously defending HAMAS.... It's the same thing with your idiocy about Trump. You were wrong, and took up positions against Trump, and you are wrong and have taken up positions against Israel. Are you dipsticks ever right about anything ??

Why are you so brainwashed ??? I mean can you somehow think for yourself, and then realize that you along with a few million more have been lied too, crapped on, and been led to your souls demise by a 63 year old Democrat party that has ushered in this new generation of evilness ???
You run into that self-righteous, sanctimonious human garbage in these forums.... dumber than a fucking fence post, and suggestible like a little kid.... it's probably vaxxed and boosted 6 times over... all we have to do is wait. :laughing0301:

explain it vaxx for donut.jpg

You run into that self-righteous, sanctimonious human garbage in these forums.... dumber than a fucking fence post, and suggestible like a little kid.... it's probably vaxxed and boosted 6 times over... all we have to do is wait. :laughing0301:

View attachment 879092
They stick to their bull shite like super glue... It's truly sad what's happened to these Americans, otherwise if that's what they are.

Tell you what. Have Rump move to Russia and run there and you will get my support.

Your diseased twat seems to be in total disarray with the TDS and your other mental defects.

The obvious solution is to go hang yourself on the chain link fence behind the trailer park and make 3.5 Billion people just a little bit happier today. The voices will stop as you slip unceremoniously back up satan's asshole.

Put it on TikTok if you really want to do us a solid.... imagine the kids in the slums of Mumbai pointing and laughing at you squirming and evacuating your bowels as the lights go out. No need to thank me, I'm just taking out the garbage. :cool:

O
Tell you what. Have Rump move to Russia and run there and you will get my support.
Oh so you couldn't give a dam about the Ukrainian people eh ?

Otherwise if Trump is this Putin puppet y'all claim he is, and he is this compromised individual, yet somehow
he were to win in Russia, then he would either do one of two things -

1. Continue the war against Ukraine ?

2. Seek revenge on the United States for everything it has done to him and his family, and also how we have helped Ukraine against the Russian nation ??

You would support all that eh ??

That's how dumb your hypotheticals are. 😂

Forum List

Back