Political Cartoon

673096417622a434.jpg

That's funny, because if he were a NAZI or even if a 1950's KKK secret member that committed secret atrocities, then they would chase him to the ends of the earth, and regardless of age they would make sure that he was extradited back to wherever he came from in order to be tried for his crimes no matter how old he is or from no matter where it was that he was hiding for so long. Biden stands up there defying everyone with his lies, and worse has his appointed government minion's (chosen for their weaknesses in character), lying for him too, but then he has the gall to go after his political enemies from a position of power obtained through his alleged weaponized government, and shockingly he's even done so through his alleged guilt in which is a big factor involved, yet he still dose so wildly from a position of ridicule in which he's gotten so greatly now because of it all.

Corruption is a cancer.

You just can't make the stuff up I tell ya.

You deflected that one quite well I would say, but did I ever say that the man was without flaw ? NOPE !!!

So let's go back to my actual response to your posted meme in content for which in my opinion promoted racism or is basically racist in jest, and upon revisiting let's look at my target word's in which reflect my sentiment regardless of what you think of the overall man.

Do you disagree with his words concerning character over race ? I don't, so it is that the Lord can use anyone regardless of the full content of their character, and this he does in order to convey a message concerning such things be it if one is chosen for the right place at the right time when the message is to be delivered or not.

King like all of us fought or fights with demon's, and this shall be the case until the end has come, and of course upon judgement day arriving.

Although not right in everything in life, king was definitely right on that one.

Where it's all going off the rails, is basically because of these Democrat's who are out to achieve the destruction of Christianity in order to achieve their wicked agenda's without pause, so please let's not help them to do just that.
King, in my opinion, used Christianity to push his particular agenda. I believe he was more interested in following the path of Karl Marx than the path of Jesus Christ. I'm opposed to lies and/or half-truths, whether they flow from the mouths of Democrats, Republicans, Activists, Media Personalities, Religious Zealots, or anyone else. No ... I'm not calling you a liar, but I do believe you have swallowed the official narrative hook-line-and-sinker. Are you alone? Not in the least. Almost everyone I know accepts the official narrative surrounding King. And this baffling phenomenon goes for the false idea that modern Jews are “God's chosen race” as well. Folks can be as conservative as can be until the word “Jew” or the name “Martin Luther King” are mentioned. Like Pavlov's Dog, they are programmed to fall in line and join the far left in accepting false fairytales. Decades of programming have resulted in mass hypnosis and the victims of this programming are many.

Again ... my opinion.

Pay attention No where did anyone even mention a SUV, yes it is a car and electric powered car that is why they called it an EV (Electric Vehicle)

You ignorant mother fucker.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You don't know the difference between an SUV and an EV?

You're giving 3rd generation inbred trailer trash a bad name.
Oh leave poor, old 0311 alone. He shares Pedo Joe's dementia and lost control of his mental faculties a long time ago.

Forum List

Back