Political Cartoon

And yet the Uni-Party is poised to send this scam artist more of America's tax dollars:

7d0d0e6fd720ebb8.png

King, in my opinion, used Christianity to push his particular agenda. I believe he was more interested in following the path of Karl Marx than the path of Jesus Christ. I'm opposed to lies and/or half-truths, whether they flow from the mouths of Democrats, Republicans, Activists, Media Personalities, Religious Zealots, or anyone else. No ... I'm not calling you a liar, but I do believe you have swallowed the official narrative hook-line-and-sinker. Are you alone? Not in the least. Almost everyone I know accepts the official narrative surrounding King. And this baffling phenomenon goes for the false idea that modern Jews are “God's chosen race” as well. Folks can be as conservative as can be until the word “Jew” or the name “Martin Luther King” are mentioned. Like Pavlov's Dog, they are programmed to fall in line and join the far left in accepting false fairytales. Decades of programming have resulted in mass hypnosis and the victims of this programming are many.

Again ... my opinion.
Are you a Christian Action ? That makes a huge difference in the discernment process, especially when it comes to dealing with all the issue's in a Godly perspective, so seeing that you agree that I'm not lying on the content of the speech that recognizes that it's character over color every time, tells me that you at least understand it to be true regardless of the messenger when it is being applied. If it was applied in everything, then we would not be vulnerable to the racist who are exploiting the vulnerability that Willy nilly race card throwing has caused in this country.

Forum List

Back