Political Cartoon

1718671261216.png

Still can't prove your bull shite can ya ? Anyone can create fake documents, so if it is real then bring in the signature expert's and witnesses or hey maybe his name was added and yet not by him ?... hmmm..

So oops, it's yet another attempt at character assassination gone wrong by you accusers of the conservative republican brethren, and worse you are doing so for nefarious political purposes at best.

Guilt by association only worked when you hung out with your bud's as a teenager when had a curview. Guilt by association as adult's, has far greater standards of proof involved or rather to be met than what you juveniles are attempting to pull in these cases.

Ivana Trump​

Donald Ivana Trump

Donald Trump and his former wife, Ivana, pose outside the Federal Courthouse after she was sworn in as a United States citizen in May 1988. Reuters

Allegations:

In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump's first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful "scalp reduction" procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault," Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. "According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'"

Ivana later slightly altered her allegation, saying that while she felt "violated" on that occasion, she hadn't accused Trump of raping her "in a literal or criminal sense."

"[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage," Ivana wrote in a 1993 statement. "As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

Ivana is mother to Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka Trump.

A majority of this nation will choose Christian grooming over leftist deviant grooming any day of the week, month, year or anytime they are asked or put into the situation. Fact!!

You are welcome to pole for the stats, but thats if you want to know the truth, but you hate the truth.
You will be devastated, as you should be, for following a criminal deviant felon like Trump.

Forum List

Back