Political Correctness Gone Overboard

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
A Catholic church’s website in Sydney, Australia, was hacked by the Islamic State group and littered with beheading videos.

Read more at ISIS hacks church to post beheading videos

the above will get very little media attention....., BUT! the following will be harped on for weeks.

Severed pig head dumped at Philadelphia mosque

Philadelphia police, the FBI and the local Human Relations Commission have all teamed for an investigation into the occupants of a red truck who slowed in front of a mosque in the northern section of the city and tossed a bloody pig’s head onto its front door steps.

Read more at Severed pig head dumped at Philadelphia mosque

would i be out of line to ask the MSM to be FAIR?????? :lmao: .... :lmao:

Devil's advocate, how many Muslim heads did the Vatican cut off, burn at the stake during the Inquisition, and slaughter during the Crusades?

A Catholic church’s website in Sydney, Australia, was hacked by the Islamic State group and littered with beheading videos.

Read more at ISIS hacks church to post beheading videos

the above will get very little media attention....., BUT! the following will be harped on for weeks.

Severed pig head dumped at Philadelphia mosque

Philadelphia police, the FBI and the local Human Relations Commission have all teamed for an investigation into the occupants of a red truck who slowed in front of a mosque in the northern section of the city and tossed a bloody pig’s head onto its front door steps.

Read more at Severed pig head dumped at Philadelphia mosque

would i be out of line to ask the MSM to be FAIR?????? :lmao: .... :lmao:
I agree. The MSM should make it a high priority of theirs to report computer hacking --- probably by some teenager in Australia --- no matter where in the world it occurs.

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs,
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

"The Crusaders gave the Jews two choices in their slogan: "Christ-killers, embrace the Cross or die!" 12,000 Jews in the Rhine Valley alone were killed as the first Crusade passed through. Some Jewish writers refer to these events as the "first holocaust." Once the army reached Jerusalem and broke through the city walls, they slaughtered all the inhabitants that they could find (men, women, children, newborns). After locating about 6,000 Jews holed up in the synagogue, they set the building on fire; the Jews were burned alive. The Crusaders found that about 30,000 Muslims had fled to the al Aqsa Mosque. The Muslim were also slaughtered without mercy. "

- First Crusades
Christian apology for the Crusades

"The Crusaders gave the Jews two choices in their slogan: "Christ-killers, embrace the Cross or die!" 12,000 Jews in the Rhine Valley alone were killed as the first Crusade passed through. Some Jewish writers refer to these events as the "first holocaust." Once the army reached Jerusalem and broke through the city walls, they slaughtered all the inhabitants that they could find (men, women, children, newborns). After locating about 6,000 Jews holed up in the synagogue, they set the building on fire; the Jews were burned alive. The Crusaders found that about 30,000 Muslims had fled to the al Aqsa Mosque. The Muslim were also slaughtered without mercy. "

- First Crusades

You'd be wise to study up on the real history of the Crusades.

Devil's advocate, how many Muslim heads did the Vatican cut off, burn at the stake during the Inquisition, and slaughter during the Crusades?

How many Christians met the same fate during the fall of Constantinople? Everyone forgets the part about the Caliphate expanding into Europe, and clings to the Crusades.

It was combat and war that was accepted by both sides.

- First Crusades

Shouldn't tempt fate.

Twentieth Century Atlas - Historical Body Count

"NOTE: No scholar has ever published a death toll of less than one million or more than nine million, so the order of magnitude is generally accepted even if the precise number is unknown."

- First Crusades

Shouldn't tempt fate.

"NOTE: No scholar has ever published a death toll of less than one million or more than nine million, so the order of magnitude is generally accepted even if the precise number is unknown."

I've studied the Crusades, the real history is not being taught.

- First Crusades

Shouldn't tempt fate.

Well if your studies of the crusades are like your "study" of WWII it don't impress me much I'm afraid. All I see is you making claims with no supporting evidence or using 3rd hand accounts as with your relatives. That's nothing to go on. That's some chick online talking out of her butt.

- First Crusades

Shouldn't tempt fate.

Well if your studies of the crusades are like your "study" of WWII it don't impress me much I'm afraid. All I see is you making claims with no supporting evidence or using 3rd hand accounts as with your relatives. That's nothing to go on. That's some chick online talking out of her butt.

WTH are you talking about? The Crusades were a direct response to the Muslim aggression in Europe. Meanwhile, seek help for that obvious problem you have

U.S. vs Australia, it shouldn't be that complicated to figure out why one incident gets more publicity over the other.

Yeah the poor Muslims never committed any atrocities. Yeah, the crusades did not start, amazingly after islam was founded in 632. No reports of crusades until then.

Unless the liars want to count the battle of milvian bridge in 312ad. Amazing how history is taught.

I can show you how all throughout history the Muslims tried to take over Europe. If they were not fought back and beaten out of Spain or France the Renaissance may not have happened. Big key victories in 1529 for example.

The fucking left are liars. Ignorant as hell. Have no clue about history except for the atrocities done by white Christians of course. Of course they know all about that.

BTW catholicism did very much contribute to much of the Renaissance. Polyphonic texture in music for example. Sculptures and paintings.

Just saying.

I wonder if left wing losers know that it was muslims that started the transatlantic slave trade. I wonder if they know they enslaved the conquered territories of West Africa and traded them to Portugal for guns so that they could continue to expand territories.

You think liberals know or care about that?

I wonder if left wing losers know that it was muslims that started the transatlantic slave trade. I wonder if they know they enslaved the conquered territories of West Africa and traded them to Portugal for guns so that they could continue to expand territories.

You think liberals know or care about that?

And more:

1. According to Robert Davis, between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured byBarbary pirates and sold as slavesbetween the 16th and 19th centuries
Davis, Robert. "Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500–1800"

2. In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they inquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran,that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.

"American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress. LoC: March 28, 1786 (handwritten).

^ Making of America Project; Philip Gengembre Hubert (1872). The Atlantic monthly. Atlantic Monthly Co.. p. 413

3. Ransoming Americans was no less expensive, and therefore was a very profitable trade for the Muslim terrorists. Additionally, the Muslim nations would sign treaties with the attacked nations, including America, providing that for an annual "tribute"(perhaps $1 million a year, along with the "gift" of several frigates), that they would perhaps refrain from further attacks. By 1795, such "peace" payments to Muslim terrorists comprised a fullsixteen percent of the entire federal budget!
America's First War With Muslims...Should Have Been The Last! - Patriot Action Network

4. "The First Barbary War (1801–1805), also known as the Tripolitan War or the Barbary Coast War, was the first of two wars fought between the United States and the Northwest African Berber Muslim states known collectively as the Barbary States,.... Thomas Jefferson refused to pay the high tributes demanded by the Barbary states and because they were seizing American merchant ships and enslaving the crews for high ransoms. It was the first declared war the United States fought on foreign land and seas."
First Barbary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here was the answer:

5.March 27, 1794 The House of Representatives passed an act authorizing the creation of a US Navy,with the “procurement of six frigates.”

Four of the ships would be classified as the 44 gun Frigate Class and two would be of the 38 gun Frigate class:
USS United States 44 guns Built in Phila. Launched May 10, 1797
USS Constellation 38 Balt. Sept. 7, 1797
USS Constitution 44 Bost. Oct. 21, 1997
USS Chesapeake 38 Gasport, Va. June 20, 1799
USS Congress 44 New Hamp. Aug. 15, 1799
USS President 44 New York April 1, 1800

No Idea what PC has to do with any of that but just like anything else, you can take it too far. I think PC has gone too far in some cases just like environmental regulations (in some cases) have gone too far, gun laws have not gone far enough obviously, etc..

Forum List

Back