Political correctness: how the right invented a phantom enemy

Nothing is "sealed". That's conspiracy theory hokey pokey.

They're treated the same as any one else's academic record.

Or Trump's tax returns.

Really? And just what was DumBama's academic record anyway?

No idea. Who cares?

You do realize that privacy laws protect everyone's academic records?

But privacy laws don't protect Trump from his tax returns? Wow, your hypocrisy reeks, girl

Wow, you're assumptions reek.

Privacy laws protect Trump's tax returns as well.

Doesn't stop people from illegally leaking stuff. And, it doesn't stop people from "demanding" stuff or making up conspiracy theories. It's still protected by law and it's laughable to hear those who claim that Obama had them "specially sealed" :lol:

Colorado doctor suspended after calling Michelle Obama "monkey face"
Without "pc" this sort of thing would be acceptable. Those who rail against it are supporting it..

See, thats the PC right there. Who cares ? folks need to relize that this is how the powers that be control you. they dont need to take your guns, ban your church and march you to the soilent green factory, they just piss you off so you run there for them.

It's not PC. It's a decision an employer made upon the conduct of their employee. I thought you guys supported that sort of stuff?

Or Trump's tax returns.

No idea. Who cares?

But privacy laws don't protect Trump from his tax returns? Wow, your hypocrisy reeks, girl

Doesn't stop people from illegally leaking stuff. And, it doesn't stop people from "demanding" stuff or making up conspiracy theories. It's still protected by law and it's laughable to hear those who claim that Obama had them "specially sealed" :lol:

I never said what you said I did, so again, whiff ...

Without "pc" this sort of thing would be acceptable. Those who rail against it are supporting it..

See, thats the PC right there. Who cares ? folks need to relize that this is how the powers that be control you. they dont need to take your guns, ban your church and march you to the soilent green factory, they just piss you off so you run there for them.

You seriously think that this is acceptable ? Wow.

Or Trump's tax returns.

No idea. Who cares?

What did I say you said?

No idea. Who cares?

What did I say you said?

Something about Obama sealing something. Is that a reference to his grades? I've never said that or anything like it

Have you ever heard what Michelle Obama call us? It does not matter because like the doctor she can say what she likes. Has the doctor convinced you she has a monkey face? If not, ignore it.

Have you ever heard what Michelle Obama call us? It does not matter because like the doctor she can say what she likes. Has the doctor convinced you she has a monkey face? If not, ignore it.
You just want a license to behave like pigs. No wonder you kill each other on an industrial scale.

You just want a license to behave like pigs. No wonder you kill each other on an industrial scale.

I want the option to offend. It is a very necessary behavior. In fact, it can be used to repulse pompous assholes like yourself.

I want the option to offend. It is a very necessary behavior. In fact, it can be used to repulse pompous assholes like yourself.
I think that your imbecility has closed the thread.

I think that your imbecility has closed the thread.

The imbecility started the thread.

The same snowflakes

Who declared the need for 'safe spaces' to get away from political / offensive pressure, intimidation, etc...after a hard day of flag burnig and physically attacking/ bloodying Trump supporters..

Who declared calling Muslims who kill, behead, and attack us 'extremists' and 'terrorists' is 'offensive' / might offend those trying to kill us...

Are the same ones who created 'PC'.

'PC' is / has been another 'tool' like 'racist' for the snowflakes to use to attack and silence Conservatives and has literally helped destroy this nation.

The same snowflakes

Who declared the need for 'safe spaces' to get away from political / offensive pressure, intimidation, etc...after a hard day of flag burnig and physically attacking/ bloodying Trump supporters..

Who declared calling Muslims who kill, behead, and attack us 'extremists' and 'terrorists' is 'offensive' / might offend those trying to kill us...

'PC' is / has been another 'tool' like 'racist' for the snowflakes to use to attack and silence Conservatives and has literally helped destroy this nation.

Ive never heard anyone claim that the likes of ISIS are not extremists or terrorists. I have heard people state that not all Muslims are terrorists. Maybe that is where you are getting confused.

So basically you want license to spew your ignorant bile.

Okay, we've determined that PC doesn't exist, that people don't get called RACIST for saying the wrong thing, that people are not punished for "offending" PC zealots, that college kids don't have safe spaces and triggers and cultural appropriation, that conservatives trying to speak on campus don't get shouted down or cancelled, that the PC zealots don't defend Islam while attacking Christianity, that a Christian baker who doesn't want to bake a cake should be put out of business for daring to say it...

.... that a guy should lose his business over something he said in a private conversation, that there are not some 50+ "gender identities" we're supposed to allow for, that PC zealots divide people into groups every day by skin color, gender and sexuality, that the PC zealots constantly enable bad behavior by deflecting for certain groups, that the PC zealots are not constantly adding new everyday words into the list we're not supposed to say (I think "posse" was the last one a few days ago) or that President Obama himself hasn't come out against PC as a "recipe for dogmatism".

It's just not there. I don't see it. It's all a figment of your imagination.

All of those behaviors are fiction, they never happened, they were just made up by the GOP. HOW DARE THEY!!!!

Case closed. Enjoy those Supreme Court picks.

Last edited:
The same snowflakes

Ive never heard anyone claim that the likes of ISIS are not extremists or terrorists. I have heard people state that not all Muslims are terrorists. Maybe that is where you are getting confused.

So basically you want license to spew your ignorant bile.
You don't listen to Barry and his ilk then.

After Muslim rerrorist attacks Barry likes to threaten Americans for dating to tslk negatively about Muslims, defend the terrorists, declare obvious terrorist attacks were cases of 'workplace violence'...

Barry and Hillary supplied, fonanced, atmed, trained, defended, proteted, aided, and abetted ISIS

Barry protected ISIS' black market oil program thst financed 1/2 of its terrorist attacks, including the Paris attack.

Have another doughnut, log off USMB, bring up Google, and educate yourself.

Okay, we've determined that PC doesn't exist, that people don't get called RACIST for saying the wrong thing, that people are not punished for "offending" PC zealots, that college kids don't have safe spaces and triggers and cultural appropriation, that conservatives trying to speak on campus don't get shouted down or cancelled, that the PC zealots don't defend Islam while attacking Christianity, that a Christian baker who doesn't want to bake a cake should be put out of business for daring to say it...

.... that a guy should lose his business over something he said in a private conversation, that there are not some 50+ "gender identities" we're supposed to allow for, that PC zealots divide people into groups every day by skin color, gender and sexuality, that the PC zealots constantly enable bad behavior by deflecting for certain groups, that the PC zealots are not constantly adding new everyday words into the list we're not supposed to say (I think "posse" was the last one a few days ago) or that President Obama himself hasn't come out against PC as a "recipe for dogmatism".

All of those behaviors are fiction, they never happened, they were just made up by the GOP. HOW DARE THEY!!!!

You can do better than that Mac. It just sounds like a long whinge to me.
Maybe you need a "safe space" ?

You can do better than that Mac. It just sounds like a long whinge to me.
Maybe you need a "safe space" ?
Yes, that's the standard dismissive, condescending response.

And that's precisely what people are sick of in most of the country.

Thanks. On to the Supreme Court picks.

Forum List

Back