Political fallout of the Texas pool party....

Where did he write the comment?

I don't believe those comments deserve a reprimand. However, if I were his superior, I'd question the decision to hire a such a dummy. I'd probably evaluate m hiring practices.

Local newspaper thread...I am sure your local newspaper does the same.
On their website they have stories, and then further down the page they provide space where the public can make comments about the story.
Granted his comment is boneheaded...I don't know anyone reasonable who would say the officer "didn't do anything wrong"...but to get fired for making that comment?
That is far-far-far more wrong than his simple comment.

I don't believe those comments deserve a reprimand. However, if I were his superior, I'd question the decision to hire a such a dummy. I'd probably evaluate m hiring practices.

On their website they have stories, and then further down the page they provide space where the public can make comments about the story.
Granted his comment is boneheaded...I don't know anyone reasonable who would say the officer "didn't do anything wrong"...but to get fired for making that comment?

He didn't get fired. But he shouldn't have even been reprimanded.

How did you find where he posted it? Was that info in the Starnes piece?

Have you researched any other source on this story besides Starnes? Is there more to it?

He didn't get fired. But he shouldn't have even been reprimanded.

How did you find where he posted it? Was that info in the Starnes piece?

Have you researched any other source on this story besides Starnes? Is there more to it?

Strange...they removed the link.
Within the story there was a link to the discussion on the Miami Herald. They must have bitched about it.
Here it is..... Miami-Dade schools remove principal after his post about police controversy Miami Herald Miami Herald

yes, when your job is looking out for the welfare of children and you praise a police officer for brutalizing children, you will probably get fired from your job.

Just like the guy who got caught licking the mashed potatoes on facebook got fired from the KFC.

18f9qz8a6zyp0jpg.jpg

Another hapless victim of political correctness... Or Mac at his day job.

A guy who thinks it's okay for a policeman to brutalize a nearly naked 14 year old girl is probably not someone anyone would want looking over their children.

Not seeing a problem here.

Of course you don't see a problem.

Would it have been more acceptable to just have a national radio personality spend a few months calling him a slut?

WOw

yes, when your job is looking out for the welfare of children and you praise a police officer for brutalizing children, you will probably get fired from your job.

Just like the guy who got caught licking the mashed potatoes on facebook got fired from the KFC.

18f9qz8a6zyp0jpg.jpg

Another hapless victim of political correctness... Or Mac at his day job.

And again.........

Straw-Man.jpg

Perfect example of the transformation of America where if you represent a particular class or race or political ideology you can get away with murder, but your opponents cannot do the slightest thing wrong in reaction.

This is why I'll never be a liberal.

They don't believe in right or wrong. Only whatever furthers their cause.

Get rid of all of the liberals in this country and most of our problems go away.

You've gotten things all backwards. The entire closer look at cops behavior came about because they were the ones getting away with murder.

We don't live in America anymore.....

A Florida high school principal, who defended the Texas police officer at the center of that infamous pool melee, has become the latest victim of radical speech police hell-bent on trying to silence public discourse.

Alberto Iber lost his job as the principal at North Miami Senior High School after he wrote a comment about the McKinney, Texas incident on the Miami Herald’s website.

He did nothing wrong Florida principal ousted after defending Texas cop Fox News
This is great news. Good riddance.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A guy who thinks it's okay for a policeman to brutalize a nearly naked 14 year old girl is probably not someone anyone would want looking over their children.

As usual you prove once again that the Constitution means nothing to you and you have no problem with crucifying those you disagree with or have done/said something YOU deem as inapropriate. Now if the principle had made the "statement" while on the job that's one thing but if he made the statement on his own time then he's 1st Amendment rights are (or should be) protected.
The ONLY reason he was let go was because he works in a "diverse" district, it's obvious to anyone that PCness is behind the move to "fire" him. As for you "opinion" as usual it's akin to you being an ignorant ass. Oh my mistake, having an ass.........
I can't decide which is worse the far right's brand of fascism or yours. Nah, it's an easy decision, their both heinous.

As usual you prove once again that the Constitution means nothing to you and you have no problem with crucifying those you disagree with or have done/said something YOU deem as inapropriate. Now if the principle had made the "statement" while on the job that's one thing but if he made the statement on his own time then he's 1st Amendment rights are (or should be) protected.
The ONLY reason he was let go was because he works in a "diverse" district, it's obvious to anyone that PCness is behind the move to "fire" him. As for you "opinion" as usual it's akin to you being an ignorant ass. Oh my mistake, having an ass.........
I can't decide which is worse the far right's brand of fascism or yours. Nah, it's an easy decision, their both heinous.

Guy, this isn't a "constitutional" issue. This is a employment issue.

As I stated, people are fired all the time for stupid shit they say on Facebook.

And yes, when you work in a "diverse" district and you praise a white police officer brutalizing black children, a parent in that district have REAL CONCERNS how you might handle a disturbance on campus.

Let me put it another way. What if he had posted a message on facebook supporting NAMBLA? It was on his own time. Constructionally protected speech, heinous as it is. Would you want him teaching your kids? I wouldn't.

Dude....the guy was not crucified.

He want arrested. He wasn't fined by a judge.

He actually wasn't fired.

Brutalize??? HAHAHAHA you are one stupid fuck!!

Guy, this isn't a "constitutional" issue. This is a employment issue.

As I stated, people are fired all the time for stupid shit they say on Facebook.

And yes, when you work in a "diverse" district and you praise a white police officer brutalizing black children, a parent in that district have REAL CONCERNS how you might handle a disturbance on campus.

Let me put it another way. What if he had posted a message on facebook supporting NAMBLA? It was on his own time. Constructionally protected speech, heinous as it is. Would you want him teaching your kids? I wouldn't.
What were the three sentences the principle posted?
Supporting NAMBLA and making comments supporting the police are two completely separate things as any rational person would know so your comparison is beyond pale.
Hell I support the police and the officer, not because of what he did during the incident but because he realized he made a mistake and took responsibility for that mistake, but then again you're perfect, right........ never made any mistakes, never had to apologize or take responsibility for anything you've done wrong....... As for your "praise a white police officer brutalizing black children"......... That's nothing more than your skewed myopic interpretation based on your skewed myopic view of life. If he'd started beating on her with a baton then it would be brutilizing.

Last edited:

This is fun...a principal doesn't have tenure and can be fired for whatever. Isn't this what the Right wants in education?

This is fun...a principal doesn't have tenure and can be fired for whatever. Isn't this what the Right wants in education?
Excuse me? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back